Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

MISHAAN , It's official

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

dil khush kar diya aaj ke episode ne...  i am so happy with the bonus episode..ruhaan named their new home as "Mishaan"..tejasvi was looking very pretty in pink saree....isse acha aur kya gift mil sakta hai fans ko..mishaan name ko official banana show mein...🥳 their romantic moment...uff...what a scene...i was blushing...3 days toh wait kiya hum sabne us scene ka..☺️ ruhaan aur mishti ki cute nok-jhok as a married couple...😆 upar se same building mein flat le liya toh baki ke family members toh ate jate rahenge..poor ruhaan..romance bhi karne diya use kisi ne...🤣 but mishti ka i love u gesture bahot unique tha..i really liked it.. aww mishaan ko nazar na lage..❤️ ending scene was very good...i am gonna miss this show badly...😭 but anyways they made me happy with bonus episode...adios to the forum wasi... i am sure we are gonna meet again soon after next projects of tejasvi, kunal and aneri...😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel_Shweta thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ANGELshweta

dil khush kar diya aaj ke episode ne...  i am so happy with the bonus episode..ruhaan named their new home as "Mishaan"..tejasvi was looking very pretty in pink saree....isse acha aur kya gift mil sakta hai fans ko..mishaan name ko official banana show mein...🥳 their romantic moment...uff...what a scene...i was blushing...3 days toh wait kiya hum sabne us scene ka..☺️ ruhaan aur mishti ki cute nok-jhok as a married couple...😆 upar se same building mein flat le liya toh baki ke family members toh ate jate rahenge..poor ruhaan..romance bhi karne diya use kisi ne...🤣 but mishti ka i love u gesture bahot unique tha..i really liked it.. aww mishaan ko nazar na lage..❤️ ending scene was very good...i am gonna miss this show badly...😭 but anyways they made me happy with bonus episode...adios to the forum wasi... i am sure we are gonna meet again soon with next projects of tejasvi, kunal and aneri...😊

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah they made it Official..When I saw the name plate of MisHaan tears rolled down😭 That was a surprise and gift to us by makers&cvs😃

Has any other show did this way before?

Angel_Shweta thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: pranurosid

Yeah they made it Official..When I saw the name plate of MisHaan tears rolled down😭 That was a surprise and gift to us by makers&cvs😃

Has any other show did this way before?

yes it has done before in other show...😎

aveksha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

How can I watch a bonus episode? Thank you all!

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: aveksha

How can I watch a bonus episode? Thank you all!

It's there on Voot app  ...

Checkout Ruhaan-Mishti's new house! on Voot https://voot.app.link/Frw79FuUsY