Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum

Sonakshi or parvati

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

They are showing her too idealistic. Like stitching sisters dress ðŸ˜² I mean that was not realistic. she should have asked someone to do it. 

she is sonakshi not parvati. I feel sometimes they just mix sonakshi character with parvati. 

Because in real life also she is either overreacting or crying like parvati..

Dipika is doing great but her character is getting mix in ongoing storyline poor her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Agree wid you.. The only difference b/w Sona and Parvati is 'Sonakshi knows reality unlike Parvati' 

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Tbh I wasn't really fond of Dipika. Maybe cause of that Simar image. I saw her in BB, I didnt like her there either but I liked her in this show. I can say she is a really good actress but her character selection is quite poor.

Ara-Grapher thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Come on yaar! 

Thodi to Indian drama wala vibe hone chahiye🤣

#Mishti

The FF is there

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

All desi tv FLs are parvati at their very soul

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I agree, I really hoped they would've shown a stark contrast between Sonakshi and Parvati. They should've shown Sonakshi as cold and manipulative etc rather than the diabetes-inducing person she is. The first week was very in your face about it but ever since they shwoed her back story she's been warm and sweet. Dipika is doing a fab job though with both characters (Parvati is Simar 2.0🤣), I just wish the writers would tone down her niceness a bit and make her flawed.

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Dipika has a tendency to overact, she needs to curb that. In some scenes she just gets carried away.

Her whole sign language explanation of, 'jo seat meri mummy ko likh ke di hai wo ussi pe baithengi', was funny and annoying. Also it looks more like overacting coz Karan is so calm even when he is showing his anger (as Rohit), that you feel like why is Dipika (as Sonakshi) getting so hyper. 

Wasn't Sonakshi shown to be the calm one, I get that she was worked up, but knowing her mom's tendency to fight with everyone, she should have tried to find out the real issue.

She just started yelling at Amrita, ki ye kya baat hui. But having said that, her mom wouldn't have listened to her even if she requested her to adjust, so that is besides the point. If she tried to talk to her mom, that vile woman would have called her Parvati and told her off.

Though here I agree, Rohit was wrong too, instead of requesting the person on who's seat they were sitting, they just claimed the seat. And the management should have been careful. It was just an ego issue, not about the seat at all. I think while fighting Suman even forgot why she was there. LOL.

Edited by togepe30 - 4 years ago