Sufiyana Pyaar Mera

A face only a mother can love!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings ~ 18.7.19~ A face , only a mother can  love!

Kainat boasts of her face. Her "innocent " face she uses to conceal her shockingly,  unattractive interior that only  the mother who bore her can bear.

After watching today’s episode, the first thing that struck me, was the kind of home environment Kainat grew up in?  What were the kinds of scenes she was exposed to? It is a general belief that young children of impressionable age tend to imitate the actions of  their elders closest to them.

With this thought in mind , I talk about the scene between  Sabina and Kainat ,which quite easily made me see Kainat in the violent role of her father, beating the pulp, overpowering her mother, represented in the form of Sabina .

The conflict here between Kainat and Sabina is Zaroon the love of Kainat’s love which she wants at any cost. The domestic violence which I suspect Kainat might have seen. Occurred presumably over the protests Zainab must have made before her husband over his illicit affair with this other woman of Kainat’s father. 

Kainat also turns violent towards Sabina when she threatens to expose her before  the family. Similarly I imagine  every time Zainab threatened to expose her husband's EMA before Mainjaan, he would resort to violence! ! to shut Zainab up! like wise her  father, I assume Kainat too expected loyalty from Sabina, instead she  too betrayed  Kainat.  Just like her father, felt betrayed by Zainab when she refused to  cover up for his infidelity! by maintaining  a strong silence..

Sabina was packed ready to leave, but Kainat was going to use her assistance in using  delaying tactics in the court marriage. Sabina does so in her ,psudo smart yet comical manner of hiding Saltanat’s marriage out fit. For more crackers and bangers! she hides the important outfit  in Mainjaan’s room ,then slyly  brings in Mamoon and Mainjaan’s room with a view to exposing  Rubina and Zainab as accomplices breaking house rules! Forging links with Saltanat!

Kainat with an angelic  expression, may be kept underlock and key by Zainab till D day is over! Zainab can see beyond her child's cherub face. No wonder Zainab has a mothers intuition and comes to check if the  utterly wicked Kainat is sectioned off from the world till the marriage is over. Her mothers checking up on her, amuse Kainat  immensely as she lapses into poetry , no fetters, locks and  shackles, can restrict her love for Zaroon. She recites, love is like a free bird whose flight cannot be stopped,  controlled or restricted. I would say her love for Zaroon. However her hate for Saltanat too is beyond lock and key! Right from the constraints of her room she uses connections with  her hired man who tampers  on her behalf  with the gas Bunson  burner in Saltanat’s kitchen.

Kainat  wants to ensure that her work is carried out as per her demands. Besides  her wickedness wants to delight,  also in watching the blood shed in the battle field. As usual she comes out with evil questions will Saltanat be carted off to the altar? or the graveyard? Whose to know? Only Kainat…

I noticed how conveniently Zaroon is sent off for a job interview. So only Saltanat would be handling the Bunsen burner.. which usually all the time, was used by Zaroon.

The ritual of the bride and groom not seeing their face in full view before marriage, is a sweet posy of romantic comical  scenes between Zaroon and Saltanat..  which adds to  their emotions of cannot wait to get married!

I would say, Kainat is her usual self as bad as sin and totally unashamed of her love for Zaroon. But for me the biggest insight I got out of this  episode is the degree of understanding and empathy  both Zaroon and Saltanat have. That Kainat has mental health issues which require 's Psychiatric  assistance..

Well , will  Kainat’s big bang theory work? will this court marriage happen?? SPM still excites me!!! lets watch the next episode..  19.7.19 hamlet53

Many thanks to swetha sai, ria, Irsitha for supporting my work.. love hammie 

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago