Reality or delusion?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Guys why are we so positive that antara track will end ever? 

Originally posted by Nushki

Guys why are we so positive that antara track will end ever? 

Well TRP is good right now so they might drag longer. But this show's best quality is not dragging tracks for months on end. Typically the tracks on this show are 1 to 1.5 months long. can't speak for everyone but i think a lot of us are hoping this doesn't drag like other serials. let's see what happens. My gut feeling tells me if ratings drop, this will end early august. IF ratings stay consistent or go up, it'll drag longer. My issue with it going longer is that this will turn into like other ITV shows and frankly  its not interesting for me to see Guddan always on the losing end with no end in sight. 

Edited by kshah1987 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by kshah1987

Well TRP is good right now so they might drag longer. But this show's best quality is not dragging tracks for months on end. Typically the tracks on this show are 1 to 1.5 months long. can't speak for everyone but i think a lot of us are hoping this doesn't drag like other serials. let's see what happens. My gut feeling tells me if ratings drop, this will end early august. IF ratings stay consistent or go up, it'll drag longer. My issue with it going longer is that this will turn into like other ITV shows and frankly  its not interesting for me to see Guddan always on the losing end with no end in sight. 

So true, I have also left seeing this serial. I just catch up by reading on this forum waiting for the track to end. I am glued on this serial as of now only because of the positivity of people on this forum. But feeling a little disheartened by the trp🙈