Ek Brahm - Sarvagun Sampann

A message by a true blind fan. . . . 😊😊😊😊

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I dont know how many will agree but since i have seen the trps be it online barc or uk everywhere i see starplus is always topping in any matter.  I dont even see differnt channels like starbharat &tv anywhere where they still give such dramas and love stories too neither they top in tv nor in online neither in uk. At certain point uk auiβ‚Ήence to watch sony but other than that? Where sony is one such channel who has given all together all kinds of social drama (mmcjtdr),  Content driven (ladies special) love story(yudkbh) mythlogical show ganesh and period drama chandragupt maurya 

What i dont get is none of this show has same genre nor like they dont have big faces but dont work for itv or online auidence why? ? ? 

Everywhere it is star plus more or less zee now a days though colors are also having that but from some dyas even after revamping whole channel they are not getting any trp as good as star plus

So my question is do all see as 

Blind fan? 

Content driven? 

New concept? 

No,   all defend each other for perspective not that i m against anyone over here 

I admit it that i love shrenu watching the show for her and to certain extent zain and for ishaan too  

So for me EBSS is one such time slot on barc where people do watch mythological series ganesh on sony yeh teri galiyaan LS on zee and revenge EBSS on star with equal eyes as all 3 shows almost get same trp and its good other than baised starplus trp

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: shruzzy

I dont know how many will agree but since i have seen the trps be it online barc or uk everywhere i see starplus is always topping in any matter.  I dont even see differnt channels like starbharat &tv anywhere where they still give such dramas and love stories too neither they top in tv nor in online neither in uk. At certain point uk auiβ‚Ήence to watch sony but other than that? Where sony is one such channel who has given all together all kinds of social drama (mmcjtdr),  Content driven (ladies special) love story(yudkbh) mythlogical show ganesh and period drama chandragupt maurya 

What i dont get is none of this show has same genre nor like they dont have big faces but dont work for itv or online auidence why? ? ? 

Everywhere it is star plus more or less zee now a days though colors are also having that but from some dyas even after revamping whole channel they are not getting any trp as good as star plus

So my question is do all see as 

Blind fan? 

Content driven? 

New concept? 

No,   all defend each other for perspective not that i m against anyone over here 

I admit it that i love shrenu watching the show for her and to certain extent zain and for ishaan too  

So for me EBSS is one such time slot on barc where people do watch mythological series ganesh on sony yeh teri galiyaan LS on zee and revenge EBSS on star with equal eyes as all 3 shows almost get same trp and its good other than baised starplus trp

πŸ€—

SilentAvNeil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Partially could be that Hotstar is more easily accessible or should I say more popular than Sony or ZeeTV online.  Plus Star Plus advertises their shows much better and has a bigger reach.

shruzzy thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: SilentAvNeil

Partially could be that Hotstar is more easily accessible or should I say more popular than Sony or ZeeTV online.  Plus Star Plus advertises their shows much better and has a bigger reach.

voot,  zee5,  Sonyliv give free telecast but after the show is telecasted on tv and hotstar is paid for the shows before telecast of show so. . . Cant say anything 

Just worried about shrenu she has put alot of effort for this show. . Even at cost of character if it runs for year her hardwork would be paid other than that both zain nd shrenu are practical and said that they will do anything for work and show to go on and they have proved that words so just for them i want the show to go on

Sumita18 thumbnail

voot,  zee5,  Sonyliv give free telecast but after the show is telecasted on tv and hotstar is paid for the shows before telecast of show so. . . Cant say anything 

Just worried about shrenu she has put alot of effort for this show. . Even at cost of character if it runs for year her hardwork would be paid other than that both zain nd shrenu are practical and said that they will do anything for work and show to go on and they have proved that words so just for them i want the show to go on

Why worried Shruz..she is fab actress and will get another show.. she made jhanvi popular and she takes risk with her career , choosing different characters ..rather than SOS , 

She is doing justice to her character ...thats what matters.. Storyline & Slot..are the main factor ...But if this show  manages 100 episodes i will be fine ..Makers did not use main leads properly before it started ...and you cannot ignore SLOT ., most of the shows on this slot are generating same rating ..

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
shruzzy thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sumita18

Why worried Shruz..she is fab actress and will get another show.. she made jhanvi popular and she takes risk with her career , choosing different characters ..rather than SOS , 

She is doing justice to her character ...thats what matters.. Storyline & Slot..are the main factor ...But if this show  manages 100 episodes i will be fine ..Makers did not use main leads properly before it started ...and you cannot ignore SLOT ., most of the shows on this slot are generating same rating ..

Thanxxx sumi for making me feel positive 😊😊😊

Sumita18 thumbnail

Thanxxx sumi for making me feel positive 😊😊😊

its a TV show , some works , some does not ...But life does not stop here....Shrenu is known for giving her 100% to whatever she does.. she is true professional ...so i am not worried about her career ..rather than doing same old ghisa pita role for 10 yrs.. its always better to do something you enjoy even if its for 6 months- one year ...

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
shruzzy thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sumita18

its a TV show , some works , some does not ...But life does not stop here....Shrenu is known for giving her 100% to whatever she does.. she is true professional ...so i am not worried about her career ..rather than doing same old ghisa pita role for 10 yrs.. its always better to do something you enjoy even if its for 6 months- one year ...

yeaahhh thats true. . . Its ITV shows come and go actors remain there and she is true proffessional and will be best for her 😊😊😊😊

AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

We need such posts πŸ€—