Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum

Perception on TV Actors...

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

I love this show... I just wanted to however make a point about how constantly they are trying to show that TV actors are contrary to what the perception is... I get their point, its not all glamour but also as much hard work... But in doing so, I feel they are now ending up projecting TV actors as if they are bonded labor ðŸ˜• Shooting in late hrs, shooting in rain, coping up with bad coactors, retakes, no holidays... But then who gets 6 (or whatever) lakhs per day/episode ðŸ˜• I think they should just stop with this angle now & go on with the story, which is beautiful ðŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanavi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Sometimes Sonakshi goes overboard. 

No sane person would allow her mother treat her in such manner. Also a girl should give it back to guys who mistreat them. I agree she gets nervous and scared around Karan coz of some past but her treatment towards Sumeet is unacceptable.  Just because of the show, she should not stop to reply Sumeet. Even Netra fired him for mistreating Sona, nd Sona didn't even reply him strongly 

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

It doesnt look like Sonakshi is the biggest tv star... ðŸ¤” It looks like she is trying to get 2 ends meet ðŸ˜• How oppressed, victimized and always crying she is projected makes this look so regressive... 

Other than this, the whole show is brilliant for me...