Posted: 4 years ago

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAiQYB-kz2s

Will Babita be with Hanuman for herself or for Mini ?

Thanks for sharing,  About time Babita think for herself. Not put Mini first in her life.

Oh my God! Can't wait! The way he is worried for her in the car and he finally says what's been in his heart all along that he is her father. He reacts exactly as one! After seeing this promo the hospital scenes we saw take on an even deeper meaning. By then he has officially transitioned from uncle to father.

I think Babita will start thinking about him seriously while he backs off because of Minnie. The closer she wants to get to him, the farther he goes. It's going to be amazing! 

I think the background voice is of beeji. If this is true than i am amazed that beeji has truly supported babita like her daughter for the first time.

I want her to think of herself for a  change before she decides what She wants with life etc..

Once She is sure in which direction to follow with Her mind and heart.  Than and than only should She tell Mini what she wants in Life for herself and also think seriously of Mini's future as well.

No point in saying one thing and than flip the other side if things dont go there way.

Its fine to have a hashtag of only Babes and Mini but in long term will lead to suffocation and resentment from Mini for her suppressed ambitions etc. Which is not good at all. Babita needs to let her follow her dreams and ambitions. And one is to study in London.

Edited by guddi01 - 4 years ago

I also don't want her to flip flop between options. I don't want HS to be hurt with her on off attitude. It's bad enough already that she gives him mixed signals. 

Hope Babita accepts HS because she wants to be with him and not because someone else is dictating her to do so. It should be unconditional since HS has also given both mother and daughter unconditional love. 

The voice s Beeji's. I guess we have cursed Beeji so much in this forum that makers now want to show Beeji make 360 so that they can justify keeping the senior Khuranas in the same neighborhood. It is kind of amusing....Makers are really stalking us.....๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by rose1000

Hope Babita accepts HS because she wants to be with him and not because someone else is dictating her to do so. It should be unconditional since HS has also given both mother and daughter unconditional love. 

The voice s Beeji's. I guess we have cursed Beeji so  in this forum that makers now want to show Beeji make 360 so that they can justify keeping the senior Khuranas in the same neighborhood. It is kind of amusing....Makers are really stalking us.....๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I still don't like Beeji no matter what will she do in future๐Ÿ˜†

tfs๐Ÿ˜›

finally babita will realize H.S worth in true sense & its beezi who will do this work๐Ÿ˜†

i can't beleieve beezi can do something good.chalo finally cvs show something good in khuranas.i think after that H.S will ignore babita because he don't want to hurt mini & in that process babita will miss H.S & mini will notice Babita restlessness for H.S

some beautiful episodes is in the way :  )

Edited by Rosellia - 4 years ago

Looks like Babita will also try to become stricter with Minnie, which will annoy her even more.

https://twitter.com/SonyTV/status/1151757074457432065?s=19