Posted: 4 years ago

I’m not sure if we can even talk about actor’s here. 

I’m a huge fan of Sriti’s for years, even before she started working in  KKB. She is  one of my absolute favourites in ITV as an actress and as a personality too. (I love her choice in books at least) 

That being said the amount of hate and disrespect i see Shabbir’s wife getting from Sriti or Abhi and Pragya fans makes me so damn uncomfortable. 

I mean i’m not accountable for other people but i still feel embarrassed to see that kind of bullying and harrasment and comments. That’s what it is ultimately. 

I don’t get why social media nazi’s think it’s okay to get up and personal with someone they don’t even know. We know actors by their characters and what they allow us to see from their personal lives. It doesn’t mean we know the dynamics of their personal life. How hard is it to separate reel from real?

Shabbir is happily married with two kids for heaven’s sake. Sriti seems to share a pretty good bond with his wife too.

So what is up with these fans. Smh. They need treatment because this kind of behaviour seems like a symptom for a deeper problem.

Edited by misfit007 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by misfit007

I’m not sure if we can even talk about actor’s here. 

I’m a huge fan of Sriti’s for years, even before she started working in  KKB. She is  one of my absolute favourites in ITV as an actress and as a personality too. (I love her choice in books at least) 

That being said the amount of hate and disrespect i see Shabbir’s wife getting from Sriti or Abhi and Pragya fans makes me so damn uncomfortable. 

I mean i’m not accountable for other people but i still feel embarrassed to see that kind of bullying and harrasment and comments. That’s what it is ultimately. 

I don’t get why social media nazi’s think it’s okay to get up and personal with someone they don’t even know. We know actors by their characters and what they allow us to see from their personal lives. It doesn’t mean we know the dynamics of their personal life. How hard is it to separate reel from real?

Shabbir is happily married with two kids for heaven’s sake. Sriti seems to share a pretty good bond with his wife too.

So what is up with these fans. Smh. They need treatment because this kind of behaviour seems like a symptom for a deeper problem.

Unfortunately Shabbir fans on insta are the worst and most of the things they say and do is outright bullying and harassment. They go after anybody who they somehow perceive as a dushman of Shabbir or of their love for him, even if it is his co-stars he respects or his wife he loves, they simply see no wrong in the awful things they say and do, and from my experience even if the celebrity they idolise tries to reason with them and request them to stop behaving in such a way, such fans ignore the requests of their idol/ fave celeb too. 

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago

@misfit, yeah, I agree. It is plain disgusting. I have stopped reading such comments that go into someone's personal lives.

Originally posted by Janas2017

@misfit, yeah, I agree. It is plain disgusting. I have stopped reading such comments that go into someone's personal lives.

I click spam wherever i can

Originally posted by sammy17

Unfortunately Shabbir fans on insta are the worst and most of the things they say and do is outright bullying and harassment. They go after anybody who they somehow perceive as a dushman of Shabbir or of their love for him, even if it is his co-stars he respects or his wife he loves, they simply see no wrong in the awful things they say and do, and from my experience even if the celebrity they idolise tries to reason with them and request them to stop behaving in such a way, such fans ignore the requests of their idol/ fave celeb too. 

Mi just realized it, they generally are Shabbir fans. More like Shabbir and Sriti fans actually. I don’t understand why they think they have a personal right on them when they actually fot even know them as people 🙄

Bashing everyone they “think” is trying to copy them as though they have a copyright on how someone behaves or acts. 

Bashing his wife, the writers and other actors and Lord knows who else. 

I have to wonder what age group these people belong to because i’m going to start questioning myself if they are functioning, working or studying adults. Where do they even find the time for this 👀 i barely have the energy to watch something let alone go around posting and commenting negative stuff.

Like really these kids need psychological help. This is  unhealthy behaviour that speaks of deeper issues. 

Edited by misfit007 - 4 years ago

I just block and mute people when they get annoying and start making nasty comments about their personal life. 

But on the other hand, they are public figures and people have different perceptions of them. It comes with the territory I guess.

Originally posted by davos

I just block and mute people when they get annoying and start making nasty comments about their personal life. 

But on the other hand, they are public figures and people have different perceptions of them. It comes with the territory I guess.

I’ve been clicking soam like crazy. I feel like my own account is going to end up being suspended at this rate 😂

Isn’t it so scary who some people have such a problem separating fact from fiction, so much so that they’d abuse people in real life for a make believe show 😳 do these ppl realise that abhi and Pragya aren’t really in love and are only following a script? It is really worrying how easily people are controlled by a TV set so much so that they’d abuse his wife who’s got nothing to do with the show 

Originally posted by deefy89

Isn’t it so scary who some people have such a problem separating fact from fiction, so much so that they’d abuse people in real life for a make believe show 😳 do these ppl realise that abhi and Pragya aren’t really in love and are only following a script? It is really worrying how easily people are controlled by a TV set so much so that they’d abuse his wife who’s got nothing to do with the show 

That’s exactly what i meant. Half of the problem in our world is because of this. People believe all sorts of crap on Tv and even social media without being able to separate or question it’s Authenticity. Being unable to separate reality from fiction is part of the problem and it generally comes from lack of education or exposure or some psychological aliment. Which is why i say they need help especially if they are adults. 

If they are teenagers i can still understand to an extent even if i still think they need guidance and help in realizing their obsession is unhealthy and reality is different from fiction but it’s still understandable because of age. However if you are an adult you seriously need help.

@misfit,big they r teens, then all the more important they r away from TV, SM and the likes of they get so enamoured by them.