please make it worth to watch

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

These people have screwed this week. No Ronakshi moments hardly a scene till now when they irritate that sumit on set. 

Now that fashion show is fully focused on pooja pariniti and their families.  

Karan guy and  sumit will create big mess for sona and thats again boring. 

Rohit is stuck in his past and sona’s life is becoming more worse with torture by her sister mother sumit and karan.

I don’t want that whole 20 mins you should show Ronakshi together but show something fruitful interesting catchy. Every day I forward almost 12-15 min of episode. Thats irritating.

I know that for constructing any story there should be some prologue but there should be limit on that.

Make it simple limited and make it memorable for long time than stretching it with boring scenes and losing viewers. 

** I am looking or comparing  this show with any other youth / couple base shows where story focuses on leads than side characters like typical sas bahu show so I guess family drama gets boring and expectations get high. 

I am liking Karan and Dipika as pair and as actors but if they stretch story then its not worth to watch.

Edited by mishti_forever - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I agree, now they are back to being at loggerheads for a seat at the function. Ma baithegi ki chachi.

Ek to ensemble cast itna bada hai. There are soo many people in the show. Uff!

akhilash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Agree with you Mishti. I am glad you succinctly echoed my thoughts into this post. It has been a frustrating week. If the story continues this way, audience interest will dwindle. Mine is surely dwindling.

These people have screwed this week. No Ronakshi moments hardly a scene till now when they irritate that sumit on set. 

Now that fashion show is fully focused on pooja pariniti and their families.  

Karan guy and  sumit will create big mess for sona and thats again boring. 

Rohit is stuck in his past and sona’s life is becoming more worse with torture by her sister mother sumit and karan.

I don’t want that whole 20 mins you should show Ronakshi together but show something fruitful interesting catchy. Every day I forward almost 12-15 min of episode. Thats irritating.

I know that for constructing any story there should be some prologue but there should be limit on that.

Make it simple limited and make it memorable for long time than stretching it with boring scenes and losing viewers. 

** I am looking or comparing  this show with any other youth / couple base shows where story focuses on leads than side characters like typical sas bahu show so I guess family drama gets boring and expectations get high. 

I am liking Karan and Dipika as pair and as actors but if they stretch story then its not worth to watch.

Edited by akhilash - 4 years ago