Aladdin - Naam Toh Suna Hoga

Iwmbuzz: Kunal Madhiwalla to enter Aladdin

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/news/kunal-madhiwalla-enter-aladdin-naam-toh-suna-hoga/2019/07/18

Conquer Baghdad? Isn't Yasmine ruling it? Why Aladdin will want to dethrone the ruler unless Zafar has dethroned Yasmine? Ali asked for mortgaging palace but did not thought about Yasmine. I guess the new entry will be Aladdin's human BFF like Junaid in Zee version was. Hope he dont turn negative like stupid twist in other shows. He cant be for Pidhi as her finance name is Murtaza. He being a Subhedar will become competition to Zafar's Subedar Gulbadan. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail

I guess by Conquering Baghdad they might have meant New Character will help Ali to conquer hearts of Baghdad and to clean up Aladdin's image which Zafar had tarnished one year before .

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

I guess by Conquering Baghdad they might have meant New Character will help Ali to conquer hearts of Baghdad and to clean up Aladdin's image which Zafar had tarnished one year before .

I hope he remains positive. Otherwise nowadays no show bas permanent positive character.

Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

I hope he remains positive. Otherwise nowadays no show bas permanent positive character.

Our show is unique . Till now None of the characters have change their shade from positive to Negative . 

Yes AngoothoChaap is an exception who turned positive from Negative which we all accepted and are loving it.

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Our show is unique . Till now None of the characters have change their shade from positive to Negative . 

Yes AngoothoChaap is an exception who turned positive from Negative which we all accepted and are loving it.

If it was some other show, Piddi would turn negative long back. I seriously once thought that Piddi will expose the relation of Aladdin and Yasmine which thankfully did not happen.

Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

If it was some other show, Piddi would turn negative long back. I seriously once thought that Piddi will expose the relation of Aladdin and Yasmine which thankfully did not happen.

I know Piddi loved Aladdin but ct's handled it beautifully where they showed it to be one sided love and nothing more then that . Aladdin Piddi always remained as Very Good childhood friends 

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 4 years ago