•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings~17.7.19~ The best kept secret

The past has an uncanny way of having an impact on one’s present, and may also influence the oncoming future.

It’s out in the open now, speculations are confirmed that Saltanat and Kainat are  twins born off Zainab. Zainab’s action of giving one twin to the childless Rubina ,too is something not unheard off in combined, joint family systems. What also lies within families is the hard core  loyalty to protect and cover up  for each others failings. Zainab’s action was largely carried on with an agreement  between her and Rubina. Done in a low key manner so no fingers are pointed at Rubina being issueless. Only two men knew Mainjaan and Nadeem.

Saltanat receives the news with a degree of shock.That Rubina was not really her biological mother.She’d rather that Rubina not know that she knows the truth, as Saltanat rather not have her foster mother feel under-minded in any way. Things fall into place rather easily between Saltanat and Zainab. But else where with Kainat, there is restlessness to have these two’s unequivocal support as both could potentially still expose her.

I liked Saltanat’s response towards her older sister Kainat.No melodrama, how  can it? after all Kainat did to her. Kainat, too is as cold as ever towards Saltanat. Old grievances persist. Kainat seeks hundred percent guarantee that these two emotional fools will give her complete protection. Kainat stages a fake suicide attempt with the fake poison of course. But what she gets is a positive outcome of loyalty from these two.

Kainat’s new ploy is to admit misdeeds, seek for pardonfrom aggrieved parties and above all show remorse and repentance. She uses this ploy with Saltanat, who remains distant and I liked when she forgives Kainat..but she will not forget!  Zainab too  warns  Kainat to watch her step.. stay away from meddling  with Saltanat and Zaroon's lives

That both will not forget her misdeeds matter not to Kainat. As her repentance too is unreal, a mere pretence to get by and evade her present mess.For Kainat will under cover of those who give her safe passage! continue to create perils in Zaroon and Saltanat’s lives..  

The best kept secret is out but continues to be respected and kept confidential. The scene between Nadeem and Rubina reveals more information about why the twin girls were separated?  Rubina has a premonition that all is not well. What if  someone tells Saltanat the truth that  she is not really Rubina’s daughter? Nadeem calms  her, it wont be from Zainab. Rest assured! Who can use this secret to her advantage perhaps? Kainat .. for she heard Saltanat and Zainab’s conversation, when revealed the past to her..

Loved the two mothers, biological and foster one. How both confer,  ,support, give  value to each other in the forthcoming  cooking and eating together pre- nuptial of their children's court marriage. I wonder  if the repentant  ,remorseful Kainat will strike again?

The final target she earmarks is Zaroon. Kainat knows Saltanat will tell him the truth about her dark offenses. She'd rather not have him be influenced by Saltanat. 

The reason she boldly goes to their house is for several reasons. To find out what reaction Zaroon is likely to give regarding Saltanat’s feed back.Naturally Zaroon is livid and infuriated. He swears to kill  Kainat. well! what luck! she turns up dressed in white, pure and oh so remorseful;  pleading for his forgiveness too. Zaroon like his father dismisses what ever she fumbles rather, warns her to stay well aware clear, of both his and Saltanat’s lives..

The last reason is spot any new clues as to how she will give their lives a huge blast! But on a humble note she sought Zaroon and Saltanat ‘s forgiveness and as far as she is concerned forgiveness has been dispensed to her. Yet behind her façade of remorse she likes to leave them with a sense of complacency that it’s the last they’ll see of Kainat for times to come..    18.7.19 hamlet53

Thanks sandhiyaand Irshita for reading my work ,love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Yesterday’s episode was painful for me, so much so that I haven’t watched today. After reading your thoughts I am not going to.

I didn’t want sultanat to be zainab’s daughter. That woman is so selfish. She told the secret to save her ‘real’ daughter. She threw away all her promises and vows down the drain to save someone who she knows will throw her away in an instant. 

Kainat was, as expected, was a typical vamp, moping around in the fakest possible manner.

I liked that sultanat wasn’ very pleased to know the truth either.

Originally posted by Irshita,

helloo Irshita,  very encouraging for me to see you my friend,, me a bit better now..

Yesterday’s episode was painful for me, so much so that I haven’t watched today. After reading your thoughts I am not going to.

yes i recall from your pevious comments that you wished Kainat was not Nadeem's daughter.. really she isn't , she is  his older womanser  brothers daughter.. but yes born of Zainab. Brings out keeping  pardah on familal   msfortunes all hidden in the family..

I didn’t want sultanat to be zainab’s daughter. That woman is so selfish. She told the secret to save her ‘real’ daughter. She threw away all her promises and vows down the drain to save someone who she knows will throw her away in an instant.

this is a valid point.. made quite clear at the chosen time of the secret's revelation. Shall we say, somehow saltanat has inherited her chachoo Nadeem's  good heart, quite without malice.. 

Kainat was, as expected, was a typical vamp, moping around in the fakest possible manner.

yes afraid so, full on drama baaz! cold blooded  , free off morals fetters, familal bonds..only pure selfish evil  acting to satisfy her own needs..

I liked that sultanat wasn’ very pleased to know the truth either.

Helly was brilliant as Saltanat ,disintersted  totally in forging bonds with her so called new found sister. In fact Irshita, she even identified and advised Zainab, that Kainat needs professional help.. which Zainab brushes aside by defending Kainat , that  its because she suffers from  the absence of love in her life.. feeble excuses, I wonder if its Zainab,perhaps  who suffers from insecurity? doesn't want  to let go of Kainat? she's the only person zainab can cling on to..

thanks Irshita, for  your ongoing support, hammie is much humbled .. and one thing more, watch the episode.. there are bits  best watched.. me chuckling..

love hammie

Will watch both together tonight!

Those who are watching the show has given up on the TRP long back. 

I am feeling like i am watching swaragini again but this time with better characterization and people who are a bit more real. But I am really missing my Sanskar here, he was the best part of the show. I loved how these people haven't just shown that kainat has turned vamp in a single night. How she has lifelong jealousy and hatred in her heart for Saltanat. She is mentaly and emotionally challenged. I loved Ragini's acting in that show a lot and thought she did a great job as a two faced women. Here Helly is doing even better than that. Loving Saltanat too, she is young modern girl who have faith in her believe but also knows to question it. Though she is selfless in most part but don't forgets and forgives someone who try to hurt her. 

originally posted by ria.

hello ria good to see your comment.. you may be right those who still watch the show like me, dont really go by trps...  

I am feeling like i am watching swaragini again but this time with better characterization and people who are a bit more real.

funny you mention swaragini never watched it intially but currently watching a repeat on colors rishtey.. in that we had two different actors  as female leads.. thus we got to aprreciate both  actors helly and rajeshwari.. 

But I am really missing my Sanskar here, he was the best part of the show. I loved how these people haven't just shown that kainat has turned vamp in a single night. How she has lifelong jealousy and hatred in her heart for Saltanat. She is mentaly and emotionally challenged. I loved Ragini's acting in that show a lot and thought she did a great job as a two faced women. Here Helly is doing even better than that. Loving Saltanat too, she is young modern girl who have faith in her believe but also knows to question it. Though she is selfless in most part but don't forgets and forgives someone who try to hurt her. 

SPM  also boasts off an NRI.. but yes Helly  is doing an amazing job portraying  both lookalike  negative and positive characters.. I also like cross faith rich diversity shown in SPM.. how peoples of varied faiths live side by side and look upon Mainjaan as the  noble, just icon of the local community.. we get to see even he is not infallible... but more  accountable..

lovely to hear from you ria.. love hammie