Patiala Babes

Is something wrong with me🤔

Indulatha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I am looking forward to see Aniruddh and Ashnoor performance tomorrow. In precap their acting killing me Especially Aniruddh ๐Ÿ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Indulatha

I am looking forward to see Aniruddh and Ashnoor performance tomorrow. In precap their acting killing me Especially Aniruddh ๐Ÿ˜‰

Nothing wrong with you at all. I can't wait for tomorrow, either. If the pre-cap is this awesome the scene will be spectacular. These two actors are brilliant in their scenes together, and Aniruddh's eyes speak a language of their own. I watched the pre-cap many times already. Uff!

Indulatha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Nothing wrong with you at all. I can't wait for tomorrow, either. If the pre-cap is this awesome the scene will be spectacular. These two actors are brilliant in their scenes together, and Aniruddh's eyes speak a language of their own. I watched the pre-cap many times already. Uff!

Me too same pinch, Mai na abhi tak to bees Baar dekh Chuki Hongi 

Needblessings thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

you are totally fine๐Ÿ˜Š. Even I am eagerly waiting .I know Ii am going to react badly,i am going to be mad on MINNIE ,i am going to be irritated and hurt to see H.S in pain but still waiting ๐Ÿ˜†. 

Anirudh is  apower house of talent. Especialy when without any dialogue   he emotes the scene. hats off๐Ÿ‘. Asnoor ,pari also very strong. so next couple of days or say weeks going to be heavy emotional episodes but powerhouse performaces are waiting for us. 

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

PB is back on track now.. We are waiting for next episode like before

inlieu thumbnail

Yeah. I can't concentrate on work. I'm too excited. I know it is going to be totally worth the wait.

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Yeah. I can't concentrate on work. I'm too excited. I know it is going to be totally worth the wait.

WTH! my condition is also same unable to concentrate on work๐Ÿ˜†

divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

PB is back on track now.. We are waiting for next episode like before

yes. Even i am awaiting eagerly. Love the life lessons given by the show. Its amazing. Thanks makers to brink pb back on track.

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyadaya13

yes. Even i am awaiting eagerly. Love the life lessons given by the show. Its amazing. Thanks makers to brink pb back on track.

I think we should thank them on social media for taking our feedback and working on the writing. Not all PHs do that. It would be nice for them to hear positive comments from after this change.