Re: Crime to fall in Love

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Wow what a episode today. Is it wrong to fall in love.

Madam Mini went to Collage today and tells Babita to tell HS to drop her to Collage as Babita needs the Scooty. Oh silly me forget about asking but just order right and he will obey.

Nayeem be and Khatri wife complain about how hot it is and Babita arrives and Mickey and Mini arrive on his bike and splash mud over Khatri and the usual drama starts about relationship etc.

Back home Mickey is talking about Preeti but Mini as usual is busy with the Facebook and is not listening as usual if it does not concern her or there Business and come across the recording of HS and Lally talking about his love for Babita and Boy she sure does lose it and goes to her room to rant and rave like a volcano, it comes to mind it wrong to fall in love. 

Than a happy HS and Lally comes home with 2 sacks and tells Lally to bring the bucket with water and calls Mini, but she does not come after a few calls and prompt from Lally comes down, he says he bought Mangoes and explains how to eat etc but she has a rant about everyone's likes etc and insults him and storms off upstairs and HS is shocked and tells Lally that he is fed up of being a punching bag and Babita walks in and HS tells her to discipline Mini otherwise she is going to get out of hand before it is too late and walks off and Lally tells her what happened. Here Babes tells Mini to apologize but she refuses and storms off to the Grand Parents.

She is talking to Mickey about all of this and and her firm one sided view of it and loved it when Mickey says that he fell in love not on purpose but it happened over time. But also told her that like She hates love, she cannot stop others fr falling in love. She is convinced that her Babes does not have feelings but HS has spoiled her happy Family. Really.

Her HS and Mini are still having a argument and he says that this house has discipline but Madam Mini hits below the belt and says that they are tenants and will rent somewhere else. Babits is like.

Wow Madam Mini wants to move without asking Babes. She is so good and is more worried about Khatri than what Babita or HS really want.

This morning she told HS he was family and at night she's being so rude and mean and reducing their relationship to tenant-landord. In the pre-cap she really goes overboard, and HS is very very shocked and hurt. I bet he's wondering what on earth happened to her. Looks like Babita won't move out of the house just yet. Finally, a sensible move.

I am glad HS reacts by saying he's fed up of being taken for granted by them and treated like a punching bag. 

Today`s episode was really heavy on different kinds of emotions.

Morning Minnie declaired three of them as family which brought smile to H.S and Babita also. But as the day progressed the dyanamics of relationships have been started to change. Khatri today actualy touched the very sensible nerves of both Mother daughter. Being a sleazy man he gave dam to anyone but said everything what actualy last couple of hours bothering Babita nad Minnie . From Baita`s body language you can say that her feelings for H.S is no more same and she started to love him or like him ,and she got very uncomfortable when khatri brought up the visible HANITA chemistry during the tv interview. Minnie also got very irritated when said that they just omited  her interview. This is kind of a keying your hidden emotions with bad and harsh words.Last couple of hours probably both of them were trying hard to hide exactly these emotions from each other. Khatri knows very well how to play his cards with these duo. Both mother daughter are very weak to control their emotions. 

The laptop one was so much awited and we all knew that its comming and will change everything for a while and that only happened. I dont know I am right or wrong but For me Minni`s outburst not only because H.S perfect image got spoiled ( as per MINNIE) but she felt extremly left out,jelous also. She not only possasive about her Babes but today I see almost same kind of possasiveness about H.S also. They way she said " apko pata bhi hain ke ap ki veer balika ko kya acha lagta hain? Kabhi pucha bhi hain?" Unknowingly she started to feel that H.S also belongs to her only ,he can not give that special place to anyone else not even her Babes. She wants both her babes and h.s totally,completely,no sharing,nothing. Obbiously she loves her Babes to the death but unknowingly her respects for h.s changed into love ,fatherly love ,that also very possasive kind of.She is unable to recognize it or unable to point it out but its not any more only respect ,its a love of a daughter for his father. Kind " you are my dad ,and you always treats mom more presiously than me . 1st my right on you ,then evveryone else ,even mom". She is very insecure ,kind of selfish,very much jelo teen. She wnats to be in the center of attention ,she wants all the praises,love ,cares from everyone. no sharing .I say Babita is a faulty mother,khuranas are also to be blamed for over pampering her. Today Babita tried to control her but its very late already.  What most of us are trying to say last couple of weeks are so true again today it proved. Minnie has a wrong up bringing, bad temper issues. THIS IS NOTHING RELATED TO HANITA LOVE STORY. Some people concludes it as if we want only Hanita love story that`s why bashing Minnie.NO ,NOT AT ALL. Babita has a tendancy to cover up things .Kind of band aid effects.You have  a cut ok put a band aid and it`s a quick fix. But that`s wrong you need to heal it for good. All the time you can not feed Minni`s wrong ego and demands with over parenting .Thats wrong. See today she has so many misconception about her,about the society nad even about her mom.

But I am so glad to see the old H.S back.I am so happy he talked to Babita with that strickt tone and nicely pointed out her faulty upbringing. 

I am eagerly waiting when she will come to know about herbABES FEELINGS,ABOUT HER INNER DESIRE FOR H.S. she is so sure that her mother is perfect and have no feelings.lets see.

SORRY FOR THE VERY VERY LONG POST :):)  

Originally posted by Needblessings

Morning Minnie declaired three of them as family which brought smile to H.S and Babita also. But as the day progressed the dyanamics of relationships have been started to change. Khatri today actualy touched the very sensible nerves of both Mother daughter. Being a sleazy man he gave dam to anyone but said everything what actualy last couple of hours bothering Babita nad Minnie . From Baita`s body language you can say that her feelings for H.S is no more same and she started to love him or like him ,and she got very uncomfortable when khatri brought up the visible HANITA chemistry during the tv interview. Minnie also got very irritated when said that they just omited  her interview. This is kind of a keying your hidden emotions with bad and harsh words.Last couple of hours probably both of them were trying hard to hide exactly these emotions from each other. Khatri knows very well how to play his cards with these duo. Both mother daughter are very weak to control their emotions. 

The laptop one was so much awited and we all knew that its comming and will change everything for a while and that only happened. I dont know I am right or wrong but For me Minni`s outburst not only because H.S perfect image got spoiled ( as per MINNIE) but she felt extremly left out,jelous also. She not only possasive about her Babes but today I see almost same kind of possasiveness about H.S also. They way she said " apko pata bhi hain ke ap ki veer balika ko kya acha lagta hain? Kabhi pucha bhi hain?" Unknowingly she started to feel that H.S also belongs to her only ,he can not give that special place to anyone else not even her Babes. She wants both her babes and h.s totally,completely,no sharing,nothing. Obbiously she loves her Babes to the death but unknowingly her respects for h.s changed into love ,fatherly love ,that also very possasive kind of.She is unable to recognize it or unable to point it out but its not any more only respect ,its a love of a daughter for his father. Kind " you are my dad ,and you always treats mom more presiously than me . 1st my right on you ,then evveryone else ,even mom". She is very insecure ,kind of selfish,very much jelo teen. She wnats to be in the center of attention ,she wants all the praises,love ,cares from everyone. no sharing .I say Babita is a faulty mother,khuranas are also to be blamed for over pampering her. Today Babita tried to control her but its very late already.  What most of us are trying to say last couple of weeks are so true again today it proved. Minnie has a wrong up bringing, bad temper issues. THIS IS NOTHING RELATED TO HANITA LOVE STORY. Some people concludes it as if we want only Hanita love story that`s why bashing Minnie.NO ,NOT AT ALL. Babita has a tendancy to cover up things .Kind of band aid effects.You have  a cut ok put a band aid and it`s a quick fix. But that`s wrong you need to heal it for good. All the time you can not feed Minni`s wrong ego and demands with over parenting .Thats wrong. See today she has so many misconception about her,about the society nad even about her mom.

But I am so glad to see the old H.S back.I am so happy he talked to Babita with that strickt tone and nicely pointed out her faulty upbringing. 

I am eagerly waiting when she will come to know about herbABES FEELINGS,ABOUT HER INNER DESIRE FOR H.S. she is so sure that her mother is perfect and have no feelings.lets see.

Totally agree. Some people are linking the two issues. Mini is growing up with many wrong perceptions of the world which need to be corrected by her parent Babita. And this has nothing to do with Hanita. Even if Babs and Mini had not met HS, does it mean Mini should have been allowed to get away with murder? Certainly no. Yes, the teenage years are hard. Parenting teen kids is hard. I have a 13-year-old. So I have some idea. When kids step into their teen years, they suddenly seem to think they know everything under the sun, that they are always right, that if someone scolds them it means the world is against them, etc.etc..... It becomes the responsibility of the parent to guide the teens. This will help the kids in future and present them from making mistakes which can ruin their own lives. 

Here if Babita does not reign in Mini, she will be responsible for Mini's future if it goes wrong. But here Babita is just feeding Mini's ego and demands. Utterly wrong parenting. 

Originally posted by Needblessings

The laptop one was so much awited and we all knew that its comming and will change everything for a while and that only happened. I dont know I am right or wrong but For me Minni`s outburst not only because H.S perfect image got spoiled ( as per MINNIE) but she felt extremly left out,jelous also. She not only possasive about her Babes but today I see almost same kind of possasiveness about H.S also. They way she said " apko pata bhi hain ke ap ki veer balika ko kya acha lagta hain? Kabhi pucha bhi hain?" Unknowingly she started to feel that H.S also belongs to her only ,he can not give that special place to anyone else not even her Babes. She wants both her babes and h.s totally,completely,no sharing,nothing. Obbiously she loves her Babes to the death but unknowingly her respects for h.s changed into love ,fatherly love ,that also very possasive kind of.She is unable to recognize it or unable to point it out but its not any more only respect ,its a love of a daughter for his father. Kind " you are my dad ,and you always treats mom more presiously than me . 1st my right on you ,then evveryone else ,even mom". 

She is very insecure ,kind of selfish,very much jelo teen. She wnats to be in the center of attention ,she wants all the praises,love ,cares from everyone. no sharing .I say Babita is a faulty mother,khuranas are also to be blamed for over pampering her. Today Babita tried to control her but its very late already.  What most of us are trying to say last couple of weeks are so true again today it proved. Minnie has a wrong up bringing, bad temper issues. THIS IS NOTHING RELATED TO HANITA LOVE STORY. Some people concludes it as if we want only Hanita love story that`s why bashing Minnie.NO ,NOT AT ALL. Babita has a tendancy to cover up things .Kind of band aid effects.You have  a cut ok put a band aid and it`s a quick fix. But that`s wrong you need to heal it for good. All the time you can not feed Minni`s wrong ego and demands with over parenting .Thats wrong. See today she has so many misconception about her,about the society nad even about her mom.

You made some great points here.

@bold I hadn't thought of it that way, but now that you mention it, I think it's possible. She doesn't realize what her own desires are, the craving that she had for a father's affection, which she never got from Ashok, that gap has already been filled by HS. He is not just a father but an excellent one at that. It's no longer just respect that she feels for HS. She idolizes him and wants to be like him. She put him on a pedestal and hero-worships him. That's why she's even more disturbed, because the person she idolized has romantic feelings that regular mortals do. 

She needs to learn to open her mind and it will hopefully happen, at least a bit, after this track. She also needs to start seeing her own mother as a woman with her own interests and journey that doesn't always involve Minnie directly. 

I was also happy to see HS being strict. His principles are as important as his affections and he knows how to balance them. I think Babita is going to follow him more in this aspect and that will tick Minnie off even more as she will feel HS is taking her mother away from her or something.