Vin Rana is out of 'Kawach Mahashivaratri'

Posted: 4 years ago

The makers have decided to change the storyline of 'Kawach Mahashivaratri', a supernatural horror series, which revolves around Angad (Namik Paul), Sandhya (Deepika Singh) and Kapil (Vin Rana). As a result, Vin’s character will no longer be a part of the show. According to a source, the actor was supposed to be playing the parallel lead and he was also promised a meaty role. The source said, “Vin was a parallel lead along with Namik and his role was supposed to turn positive in the end, but it looks like things have not worked in his favour. Vin was not aware of these changes till two days back. Now, the show will revolve around Angad and Sandhya’s characters.”

Vin, who is also part of Kumkum Bhagya along with Kawach, refused to comment when we tried reaching him.

So kapil's character is ending 

well vin was outstanding in the negative character but kapil character is a disappointment for me as nothing make sense at all

I swear the show just started and kapil's plotting just started too. Why do I feel this is just the beginning of ekta once again ruining a show? Whenever sudden major changes are made to a show's plot, it ruins the flow of the show as well as the pull factor of the show. I find shows always decline once things like this happen. Maybe later, but right now was too early to get rid of kapil when his story just began. 

That aunty Sandhya is going to be a double torture now. They should have replaced her. 

I was hoping Kapil would  turn positive and be shown as the real soulmate as shivji showed her. But that is not going to happen anymore.

That whole shivji explanation was so lame. disappointed! 

So disappointed kapil was the only thing interesting in the show.

Namik is acting so bad in this show 

Probably a positive thing for Vin, because he was the only interesting part of the show, and once he leaves this flop show, he might get better opportunities.

Originally posted by TeAmo_Messi

Probably a positive thing for Vin, because he was the only interesting part of the show, and once he leaves this flop show, he might get better opportunities.

Yes vin and his character of kapok was the only watchable part of the show. The show became lame once they ruined the mahashivratri legend.

Originally posted by sammy17

Yes vin and his character of kapok was the only watchable part of the show. The show became lame once they ruined the mahashivratri legend.

Yes, the first episode was just so good and intriguing that I almost expected a great story. I think the makers have conveniently forgotten about the Mahashivratri legend. Most of the times Ekta ruin her shows after a run of one year or so, but this one was pretty fast, within a month the show took a nosedive, Vin was really good as Kapil and I hope he finds a better show as a lead.