Isn’t it weird for Mini to know before Babita does

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Isn’t it weird for Mini to know about HS’s feelings before Babita knows? 😕

Babita only knows or has a hint that HS likes her but she isn’t fully aware of the extent of HS’s feelings for her. She isn’t aware that he doesn’t just like her, but he “loves” her. She doesn’t know that “Hanuman Singh usse PYAR karta hai”. That is some deep shit that Babita should be aware of before Mini gets involved in all this. The conversation that Mini heard between HS and Lala was really deep that Babita should be aware of at this point, not Mini. 

I am not able to understand what directions the makers are trying to take the show? If they wanna show that Mini gives her blessings to HS and Babita’s relationship before Babita is fully aware or fully realized HER love for HS, I will freaking hate this 🙄. I do not want Mini to tell Babita to “move forward in her life with HS because he loves her and is a great guy”. I want Babita herself to realize that she LOVES HS 🙌, with a little help, but she needs to understand and realize this herself. This is why I thought they brought the whole DESIRE conversation to make Babita what her desires are in life. For Babita to understand that she doesn’t just need HS, but she wants HS. She desires HS 

Though upcoming episodes will definitely garner the TRP and emotional quotients, and we will get to see some beautiful, powerful scenes 🙌

Actually I think Babita does know that HS loves her, and even Naeem bi has mentioned it a couple of times. 

Remember the cooker scene when she had flashbacks of what she was telling Minnie about true? She thought about HS' selfless activities and realized to what extent he loves her. Also when she was feeling possessive about HS during Meeta's stay, she remembered some key moments.

She knows but doesn't want to acknowledge, otherwise she would not give him indirect hints like saying she wasn't ready to marry yet while looking at him. 

Edited by inlieu - 4 years ago

Lol. Mini is way over the top in her dramas all the time. This duo have still not learned about talking to one another but love hidding things and only talk when things get out of hand.

What was the need to react that way with HS, so rude. Glad HS told Babita to control her Daughter before it is too late.

She tries to tell Mini off but is still not strong enough in doing it as Mini Storms off.

Here she tries to explain to Mickey that HS broke the family up. Really all her reasons are so stupid. She is worried about what will Khatri say that is missing the bigger picture infront of her. Loved it when Mickey says to her that Love can just happen over time and we cannot blame anyone for it. She is so adamant that her Babes has no feelings at all. Really is she a stone.