Debate Mansion

Thoughts on Leila on Netflix?

astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Has anyone watched that show? I have just started and already have goosebumps cuz how scary that shit is... I'm really amazed at the concept and its potential. Initially I thought it's in bad taste since Hinduism is a non violent religion but if you consider this from a fictional POV, it's a mindblowing premise. But I've just started and maybe the execution of the story is not that good..so has anyone else watched it here? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

"Hinduism is a non-violent religion" could be but not all Hindus are.

Hippopotamus160 thumbnail

Ram chahe Leela chaahe Leela chaahe Ram

is web series se mera kya kaam

lol..sorry did not watch it...lol

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sorry could not go pass beyond 1st episode - its total nonsense and bokwaas show. 

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Didn't watch it. Had watched the trailer and thought it was unnecessarily attacking Hindu religion. I mean sure you can always watch from a fictional view but why make something which offends a religion. ðŸ˜¡

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ponymo

Hinduism is a non violent religion. Hinduism doesn't preach to kill people in the name of religion. Instead teaches to love and behave kindly with all living creatures and says that those who do anything wrong shall have to face results themselves. It's called Karma! 

Regarding some Hindus being violent, we can't blame the religion. They are bad people and bad people can belong to any religion. Hell even monks can be violent and Buddhism is a religion of peace. So we can't blame the religion for that. 

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Majority of the time people derive their own meaning of a religion. It doesn't have to be right or wrong. 

Edited by GhayalParinda - 4 years ago
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong

Hinduism is a non violent religion. Hinduism doesn't preach to kill people in the name of religion. Instead teaches to love and behave kindly with all living creatures and says that those who do anything wrong shall have to face results themselves. It's called Karma! 

Regarding some Hindus being violent, we can't blame the religion. They are bad people and bad people can belong to any religion. Hell even monks can be violent and Buddhism is a religion of peace. So we can't blame the religion for that. 

Yep, you said nothing that I can disagree with.

I stated what I did because in OP said how Hinduism is a non-violent religion so how can this be possible; I was saying not all Hindus are non-violent and they can interpret their religion in their own narrow way so this kind of thing is not impossible in the future.

--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ponymo

So you reported my post and got it removed , eh ? ðŸ˜†

nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Pro.vo.King--

So you reported my post and got it removed , eh ? ðŸ˜†

I object to this...this gagging of free speech. 

Edited by nigahen - 4 years ago