Even the little clips make me so angry

Posted: 4 years ago

Ew chachu is having an affair...thats so sick...I hope this doesnt end up with them muttering one or two sorrys then kaira lecturing them about goodness +_+ 

Like i want chachi and chachu to divorce like this is so ew +_+

ew ew ew... 

Nothing they can say will make this better like people make mistakes etc...no people dont and shouldnt make mistakes like this...

As for naira +_+ my head is spinning every time i watch the precap she changes her mind from going to kartik to not going  her mood swings are giving me whiplash

Like what is the promo even i hope u forgive me kartik...Like can we not do this and just have some sort of consistency...

are u mad at him or not make up ur mind...if not for urself and dadi then for ur damn child... Ur fine with kartik moving on +_+ how TF can he move on if ur still alive his son deserves to know him and him to know he exists u dumb cow...

The hatred that spills out of my heart over ur decisions lately annoys the crap out of me

Also the news can so quickly report kartiks shadi or whatever but cannot report on naira going missing so she actually knew ???that they really think shes dead +_+ like can we all stop at how illogical and dumb this show has become dadi's surgery is in the news but high profile business man kartik goenkas wife all these years has never been spotted?

I don't have respect for Kaira anymore. Forget the Goenka family as they are all so OTT.

The only thing I look forward to is Vansh and Kairav. Sadly both have immature parents.

Edited by rose2015 - 4 years ago

I don’t even have words for Naira anymore. She has surpassed all levels of selfishness. 

Firstly, Kartik being there, playing with their son, didn’t phase her enough to return back to Udaipur, but Dadi’s almost dying news made her want to go back? 

Now that she learnt about Kartik moving on, she has once again forgotten about the family and her son? Did she think that Vedika would give Dadi a grand-son, so no need for Kairav anymore? 

Even today she was blaming Kartik for breaking their relationship, taunting him for moving on even though she knows he thinks she died? I get that she didn’t expect Kartik to marry again because of all the fake promises they made to each other, but then I can’t help but wonder what she wanted Kartik to do? Spend his life alone thinking she died, while she lived peacefully with their son? How can she claim to love him after sentencing him to this life? 

Does she even love him anymore because all she’s done after leap is blame him/ lie to him. She hasn’t once thought about what he must have gone through on hearing about her death. She doesn’t feel guilty for anything, for faking her death, for hiding about their son. Just keeps blaming fate. It’s infuriating. 

I can’t help but resent her for what she’s done to Kartik in the name of her self-respect, which she forgot momentarily for Dadi. 

Naira lost her backbone,courage, goodness and all what she had...She will only return when doctors will say your genetically modified bone marrow is of no use to your son...we need a better match...Better match=Karitk

This is just the beginning of dragfest....if Naira decides to meet Kartik and end up meeting him....how will they stretch the crap till the wedding day?...

Thankfully didn't watch it...

Edited by CaptiveFreedom - 4 years ago

I can’t stand nairas crying and self pity  anymore,.. this always happens with yrkkh...a track starts off good and then goes downhill and episodes go from interesting to painful to watch..I was enjoying the old kairav..his scenes with karthik were so good. Now he’s gone and the episodes are dragging with nairas nonsense...

Naira's dancing scene came out of nowhere and gave me whiplash.

What is upsetting is that she doesn't learn from her past mistakes and seems to regress as a character even further with each track. This track in particular is the worst I've seen the character of Naira behave. It's as if she is getting more childish and immature day by day.

When she is crying like a baby in front of her son that just shows that she is too immature to be a mother. The way she takes care of Kairav is like a poor babysitter not like a responsible mother. They are only showing single mother's in the worst possible light. Writers are stuck in a time of girls being so stupid, dumb, and immature when in reality girls are making great strides in their futures. As a couple Kaira are too dependent on each other and too needy.

Naira doesn't have an ounce of her parents traits. She would have been better of raised by the Maheshwari's instead of all this crap since she has become a Goenka. Bada papa (Akshara's father) would have guided her better in her life than Singhania's and Goenka's.

I am so disgusted with what they have shown. Even Karthik is hurting Vedika in his effort to calm his Dadi which is not right. He is playing with Vedika's emotions which is very selfish.

None of the Goenka men have been shown in a positive light. (Maybe Manish at most)

Akilesh, Samar, and Karthik are so messed up.

Edited by rose2015 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by rose2015

Naira's dancing scene came out of nowhere and gave me whiplash.

What is upsetting is that she doesn't learn from her past mistakes and seems to regress as a character even further with each track. This track in particular is the worst I've seen the character of Naira behave. It's as if she is getting more childish and immature day by day.

When she is crying like a baby in front of her son that just shows that she is too immature to be a mother. The way she takes care of Kairav is like a poor babysitter not like a responsible mother. They are only showing single mother's in the worst possible light. Writers are stuck in a time of girls being so stupid, dumb, and immature when in reality girls are making great strides in their futures. As a couple Kaira are too dependent on each other and too needy.

Naira doesn't have an ounce of her parents traits. She would have been better of raised by the Maheshwari's instead of all this crap since she has become a Goenka. Bada papa (Akshara's father) would have guided her better in her life than Singhania's and Goenka's.

I am so disgusted with what they have shown. Even Karthik is hurting Vedika in his effort to calm his Dadi which is not right. He is playing with Vedika's emotions which is very selfish.

None of the Goenka men have been shown in a positive light. (Maybe Manish at most)

Akilesh, Samar, and Karthik are so messed up.

Why blame Kartik when Vedika herself is ready to marry him despite of his feelings for Naira? He has made it clear to her that he will only treat her as a friend and that she would never get his love . 

Yrkkh cvs are so regressive. Women are always portrayed as weaklings barring a few tracks. Why can't they show Vedika backing out of the marriage and taking a stand for herself? Just because her dying father told Kartik to take care of her, she fell in love with him when he's clearly still grieving for his wife? 

I believe Vedika will back out of this marriage.

Originally posted by rose2015

I believe Vedika will back out of this marriage.

Honestly I find her desperation to marry karthik despite knowing he isn't happy marrying her and is deeply in love with his dead wife and that he won't be able to give her love of a wife is pathetic. She's not bad at heart, but her desperation and intentional ignorance is annoying. She has no father so she just wants to hang on to the goenka's in the name of her dying father and expecting the same from goenka's with her tears. Honestly besides karthik there's not a single character at the moment I quite understand other than maybe gayu. I feel bad for the girl. 

Vedika is doing this for Dadi. She feels in debt to the entire Goenka family. I feel marriage is not going to take place as Vedika will run away for some reason.