Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Even if Season 2 really happens (which I'm really unsure of) what will they even show? Naina-Sameer Producing shows pe shows?

Maybe, if this end is really important, they can end this season with Sameer becoming writer. And after whenever KBC ends (because I'm really sure it's because of KBC they are doing this to our show) they can bring in season two with the next stage of their life, i,.e them becoming Producers, Naina becoming Pregnant, and everything else! There's so much they can do. They just really need to plan this properly. I'm up for season 2 if something like this shown else, I'll be really disappointed in Sony Channel and I'll never tune in to it no matter how appealing a future show it will have.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

You really think they will give us season 2 when they don't think the present season has a story to tell??At the moment even the set is ready for the Mumbai track. I really pity the production house. Poor people they spend so much of money for this new track and then the channel decides to shut it down. So I wont believe that they will give us a season 2.

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: WeRockTheWorld

You really think they will give us season 2 when they don't think the present season has a story to tell??At the moment even the set is ready for the Mumbai track. I really pity the production house. Poor people they spend so much of money for this new track and then the channel decides to shut it down. So I wont believe that they will give us a season 2.

I know it's just false promises but I'm thinking for that 0.1% of chance of season 2. After all this, I don't trust Sony Uncle a bit. ðŸ˜¡

Sivasri thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Octothorpe

I know it's just false promises but I'm thinking for that 0.1% of chance of season 2. After all this, I don't trust Sony Uncle a bit. ðŸ˜¡

I guess this has already happened with KRPKAB... initially it was good but later usual drama...suddenly it was off air then came back with season 2 ..

like KRPKAB..they may give us S2 too..

But in our show there are many sub plots too..even S2 can b interesting..

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Even though I can't trust Sony TV and their false promises but if season two is coming what you mentioned is completely make sense .. The story line would be for sure like this 

My sister said exactly same thing about the season two .. 

shwta16 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Octothorpe

Me too. I don't trust Sony Uncle at all. Sony is just making false statements to divert our attention so that we stop trying, stop flooding Twitter with our hashtags and tweets, stop calling Sony Office, stop emailing. But we'll not stop until we get some positive news. We will fight for our show and win it back. We have been trending on Twitter since last 4 days. And it will not stop until we get to hear something from Sony Uncle.

Tanvi397 thumbnail

If they are not willing to continue S1 when there is so much to show I don't think they will show S2... mera clear funda hai ya to S1 continue karo ya boycott Sony Uncle for rest of my life... if they show S2 then will see what to do... 

CIDWatcher thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Season 2 may come like krpkab.  But PH must focus on samaina and give meaningful scenes.  More footage to Samaina should be given. But society drama, preety's family -- wont work. PH should understand this. If not, then better to close the show instead of dragging. 

Let Ashdeep appear in a fresh show.. We would watch that too. 

sakina.hozefa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sivasri

hii

I guess this has already happened with KRPKAB... initially it was good but later usual drama...suddenly it was off air then came back with season 2 ..

like KRPKAB..they may give us S2 too..

But in our show there are many sub plots too..even S2 can b interesting..

Believe me season2 is their gimmick n it's not even confirm by channel or production house. How much loss they will suffer as they have to wrape the set. 

I liked krpkab but after devaskhi marraige it turned to other saas bahu saga soap but may dat was also a phase, but I skipped for my personal reason n after leap show came wid a bang but again it was rushed ending. I so wanted to see sonaz pregnancy phase which was covered wid mere 2-3 episode n lastly all characters turned possitive be it Mami or Vicky n show ended on happy note but did u found season 2 as exciting n as upto precious one, I guess most will say no. Coz than there was no such story left.

Same I DNT want wid our show rather thn promising new season n giving us 6 weeks of episode they provide extension n let the show end properly rather thn rush ends.

That's my personal view. I will definitely watch season2 if it telecasted, but nxt time will nvr watch any itv show as this trp drama is too much to bear. Rather I can use my time in something more worthy

Kristy_209 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I know they are just faking around for season 2 so that fans get cool down for some time but I dont think there is 1 % chance of season 2.....💔😡😡

Yaar inke life me abhi dikhane ke liye bht kuch hai... If they are really upto it then fans are totally ready or else it will be a big backstabbing for YUDKBH fans 😢😢😢😢😢😥😥😥😥