Posted: 4 years ago

As I expected, all episodes till the Maha episode are going to be fillers. The only thing I liked was, as always, PraBhi scenes and Abhi's trust in Prachi. Literally skipped Purab and Co's scenes. Guuuuhhh why ITV why ? Why you gotta get me hooked to the most thakeley serials all the time ?? Let go of my life now..

ITV: NO πŸ˜ˆ

ME:OK πŸ‘πŸΌ

Originally posted by Chashmish786

As I expected, all episodes till the Maha episode are going to be fillers. The only thing I liked was, as always, PraBhi scenes and Abhi's trust in Prachi. Literally skipped Purab and Co's scenes. Guuuuhhh why ITV why ? Why you gotta get me hooked to the most thakeley serials all the time ?? Let go of my life now..

Hating purab babying and showing concern for Chudail SR. πŸ€¬

Originally posted by sammy17

I knew the suicide drama Chudail SR did will result into something like this. These serials really tests my pateince when they make a joke out of everything and even suicide. Thank God I skipped more than half of the episode. I don't understand what do TRP aunties watch this shit for and why ? I would'nt even think about watching this serials if I was'nt looking forward to Pranbir's romance and PraBhi's F/D bond. Anyways since you're the most active member I've seen here since I joined the forum, how do you think both PranBir's story will unfold in future ?

I knew the suicide drama Chudail SR did will result into something like this. These serials really tests my pateince when they make a joke out of everything and even suicide. Thank God I skipped more than half of the episode. I don't understand what do TRP aunties watch this shit for and why ? I would'nt even think about watching this serials if I was'nt looking forward to Pranbir's romance and PraBhi's F/D bond. Anyways since you're the most active member I've seen here since I joined the forum, how do you think both PranBir's story will unfold in future ?

AGree with u knew it was aliya drama, bechara purab. Have not watched the episodes after rhea plan. Am sure till next weekend they will drag this track. But as u said even I wanna to know how will pranbir story will unfold. Ranbir is concern for Prachi but he as a well wisher he is crazy for rhea. Although at the end of the day Prachi will be free from this scandal ranbir will try to come close to her to win her heart nd as we all know he will fall for her, instead to make her fall nd break her heart. Wonder what will happen next, rhea won't like ranbir leaving her nd be with Prachi. Out of her jealousy nd insecurity she will tell the bet truth to Prachi (ranbir will also try to say it as he geniue love her) nd Prachi, will she understand ranbir or will be heartbroken (will not hate him as she is pragya princess, its not in her blood) will there will be a new entry for her. Will she give ranbir a chance or what. Some suggested sunny nd Prachi bonding also. What if sunny helping Prachi in this mess nd ranbir turning in to angry young man. Trying to bring Prachi forcefully in his life back, sunny as saviour for Prachi. Both become possisive for Prachi. If not sunny maybe a new entry. Nd rhea she won't sit quite, even if she then aliya won't let her. Nd on top what will abhi do when he learns all this. Prachi will not say anything to abhi nd pragya but the truth cant be hidden. Dont know why but it will be abhi will be first person to know about ranbir bet to make Prachi fall for him nd break her heart. Till then abhigya won't meet nor abhi will know about Prachi being her daughter though he believes her as her daughter. I like abhi Prachi bonding more than rhea abhi, abhi disha nd purab abhi. 

Originally posted by Deepidj

AGree with u knew it was aliya drama, bechara purab. Have not watched the episodes after rhea plan. Am sure till next weekend they will drag this track. But as u said even I wanna to know how will pranbir story will unfold. Ranbir is concern for Prachi but he as a well wisher he is crazy for rhea. Although at the end of the day Prachi will be free from this scandal ranbir will try to come close to her to win her heart nd as we all know he will fall for her, instead to make her fall nd break her heart. Wonder what will happen next, rhea won't like ranbir leaving her nd be with Prachi. Out of her jealousy nd insecurity she will tell the bet truth to Prachi (ranbir will also try to say it as he geniue love her) nd Prachi, will she understand ranbir or will be heartbroken (will not hate him as she is pragya princess, its not in her blood) will there will be a new entry for her. Will she give ranbir a chance or what. Some suggested sunny nd Prachi bonding also. What if sunny helping Prachi in this mess nd ranbir turning in to angry young man. Trying to bring Prachi forcefully in his life back, sunny as saviour for Prachi. Both become possisive for Prachi. If not sunny maybe a new entry. Nd rhea she won't sit quite, even if she then aliya won't let her. Nd on top what will abhi do when he learns all this. Prachi will not say anything to abhi nd pragya but the truth cant be hidden. Dont know why but it will be abhi will be first person to know about ranbir bet to make Prachi fall for him nd break her heart. Till then abhigya won't meet nor abhi will know about Prachi being her daughter though he believes her as her daughter. I like abhi Prachi bonding more than rhea abhi, abhi disha nd purab abhi. 

Nice theory. I have somewhat same scenerio in my mind but a little different as well. I know Ekta maa will definitely bring back kiara from the dead and if she's played vy sirti then I think sunny's character ( played by some well known actor) would be for her. For Pranbir, i think after knowing ranbir's bet plan prachi will distance herself from him and be angry at him. New guy for prachi might be Ranbir's own brother since they need prachi and ranbir near each other to flow thier story. Prachi might agree to marry someone and Rhea may also demand chudail SR. to give her Ranbir ( like a toy) so prachi can be hurt more. I'm 80% sure of groom/bride swap or hate marriage between Pranbir cause that's all their is left to show on ITV and specially in ekta maata's shows. But as I've mentioned multiple times that this Hate-love trope is my kinda thing so I'm not complaining at all. Basa I have problem with the snail like story progress of the show..

Purab is after the leap a disaster,looks like someone stole his brain. 

Ranbir and Prachi romance oh god please save me from it, a zero couple+romantic scenes how is that going to work?πŸ€”

i wished Vikram second son works as a lawyer and saves Prachi new entry+new love twist,that would be cool and much better than this Love trap.🀒

Oh yes Disha in the hospital where is Sunny? Aaliya in the hospital where is Aaryan? 

Imagination: Sunny and Aaryan meet at the hospital and both meet Purab and call him Dad,that would be an interesting twist! 

Originally posted by Funny29

Purab is after the leap a disaster,looks like someone stole his brain. 

Ranbir and Prachi romance oh god please save me from it, a zero couple+romantic scenes how is that going to work?πŸ€”

i wished Vikram second son works as a lawyer and saves Prachi new entry+new love twist,that would be cool and much better than this Love trap.🀒

Oh yes Disha in the hospital where is Sunny? Aaliya in the hospital where is Aaryan? 

Imagination: Sunny and Aaryan meet at the hospital and both meet Purab and call him Dad,that would be an interesting twist! 

I have zero interest in Purab and Co's story line. 

@ Bold: I would love to see that happen but keeping in mind the track record of this serial, lets not hope for a sensible Male character.

@Blue: each to thier own, but would love to know why you don't like the idea of Prachi and Ranbir ? πŸ˜Š

Same! I started watching for mughda as I've been watching her since she started her career with prithviraj chauhan opposite rajat tokas, but I'm now also watching for pranbir, aryan, shahana and hopefully in the hopes of seeing sunny. 

It's predictable that ranbir will go ahead with trying to win rhea's heart by trying to win prachi's and break it, only to actually fall in love with prachi, prachi getting to know about the bet and starting to hate ranbir etc. But either way practically all ITV love stories are predictable and so I don't care about the predictability of their upcoming love story. 

I have zero interest in Purab and Co's story line. 

@ Bold: I would love to see that happen but keeping in mind the track record of this serial, lets not hope for a sensible Male character.

@Blue: each to thier own, but would love to know why you don't like the idea of Prachi and Ranbir ? πŸ˜Š

@ Bold:

a sensible Male characterπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ I want an intense love story, not a child love story. An arrogant Male character is better.

@Blue:  

An actor with a baby face doesn't work for me.  

-it crackles not between them

-no chemistry since the first meet

-they look like brother and sister

-the so called nok jhok between them is a joke