Curious and Interested!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

After a long time, an ITV show has my interest. On the risk of sounding all snobbish, the last ITV show I followed was Namkaran.

I came across BPP entirely by accident on Instagram. I saw a scene between Raghbir and Pragati and decided to check out the show.

I am liking Praghbir and their story, mainly coz I am a sucker for stories where love seems hopeless. But I am also extremely curious about the murder mystery. They have done a good job so far at keeping us guessing what happened to Bani. 

I am following the show with interest for now and enjoying Praghbir a lot. But I am weary coz it’s an Ekta show and I don’t know where it will go from here tbh.

But till then I am enjoying it and looking forward to Raghbir gradually softening towards Pragati and the mystery being solved.

P.S.

I like that the cast is fresh and not same old same old Ekta favs (except the ML and Sudha ji).

Edited by .Dilwale. - 4 years ago

Heyyy same here! 

I am literally on episode 5 as of now and mannn this show is cool.

I like Bani-Raghbir! 

Hey.

Yeah I just hope Pragati is not Bani’s second janam or Bani doesn’t return from the dead.

I will probably stop watching in either one of those cases LOL.

WOW another NK fan 🤗

BTW for sure they won't show pragati being reincarnation of bani because it's only been a few years since bani's death but can't remember how many. 

Originally posted by .Dilwale.

Hey.

Yeah I just hope Pragati is not Bani’s second janam or Bani doesn’t return from the dead.

I will probably stop watching in either one of those cases LOL.

Definitely not second janam... it's just 3 years since Bani died...and Aparna got a new show right? So no return from dead either...I refuse to consider Prags being Bani with changed face, it will mess up the whole thing....

Bani murder mystery is keeping people on their toes so far....I still trust RM is not killer and getting trapped.... let's see who is playing what games here... Bani mystery should get solved and in the end RM should let her go and move on with Prags...I m loving Praghbir so far...

Now a days ekta is busy in her web series and most of her shows are copy paste naagin series copy from zee TV naagin series where santyani ghosh play lead. brahmrakshas jani dushman, qyamat ki rat similar to purana mandir and a south movie. Kasam  zee TV tum bin Jaaon kaha ( supernatural theme) kavach 1 zee TV shree. Kavach 2 well initial Plot look similar to help or alone where heroine has twin bhoot. All these serial has basic plot copy than as usual ekta give her drama touch multiple marriage, saas vs bahu. As for bani death mystery bani is killed by some close person to rm even if killer revealed it doesnot look that pragati fight for justice on bani behalf at the cost of her own marriage it is too much especially when she donot related to bani  in ek land heroines are mahaan but only for there loved ones. Bani death is central plot and it cannot be sidelined. So hope for best . Arpita got new show is also from bt so it is up to Cvs that they call back her or not but initially aparna herself admitted that her role is cameo.