TC article: Writers making khichdi of characters and relationships

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/gayu-wants-marry-kartik-misleads-vedika-yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai-190717

Don't know whether this is true, but if it is, then this will just make the story all the more complicated. Honestly I don't get why samarth agreed to accept gayu with her child when he isn't going to treat vansh like a son. I haven't seen samarth and gayu even speak properly with each other since the leap and gayu has been looking miserable. Plus hey have shown gayu noticing how good karthik is with vansh and showing a little worry at vansh's over-possessive behaviour towards karthik.

By now the writers have over-complicated all the characters and relationships so much that I wouldn't even be suprised if they now show gayu wanting to marry karthik for herself and vansh, but that would also never happen as nobody would agree to it given she's married to samarth, plus they have an unwed vedika in the house who they are desperate to get married to karthik just to fulfill karthik's responsibility towards vedika (Stupid considering the same can be done by finding another rishta for vedika with another family). 

I feel sorry for karthik. Everyone is just after him for their own selfish reasons and claiming they are only thinking of his happiness. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think this is a false news.

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

True. Finally Dadi managed to make Karthik accept her wish by this much emotional manipulation of dying.

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Samarth will die on wedding day...as whatever superstitions Goenkas believe end up coming true....and Kartik will get married to Gayu...instead of Vedika....The way CVs are proceeding the khichdi...anything is possible....

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: CaptiveFreedom

Samarth will die on wedding day...as whatever superstitions Goenkas believe end up coming true....and Kartik will get married to Gayu...instead of Vedika....The way CVs are proceeding the khichdi...anything is possible....

Oh damn! This would be a huge mess of that turns out to be true. I doubt it will happen though. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

True. Finally Dadi managed to make Karthik accept her wish by this much emotional manipulation of dying.

I really wish they show that dadi was faking it just to get karthik to agree. We all know dadi is capable of doing that too. It is not beside her nature at all.