Playing others as fools

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings~ 16.7.19~ Playing others as fools 

All this time did Kainat presume that others around her were mere fools, taken in by her virtuous  semblance of piety?  Does family gullibility towards her needs , always worked to her advantage? The story has got to the stage where the writers further reinforce the main theme of the story. 

A theme which challenges stereotypical views. That the pious religious girl like Kainat is far from being an epitome of goodness. Behind her façade their lies a scheming warped dangerous criminal. While the modern new age girl Saltanat, may appear a bit of rebel who does her own thing !Yet behind her frontal there lies a girl who  abides by faith, family values, even fights  for her principles..  this  orthodox theme is seen to be recurring now.

Kainat is no spring chicken either!. In the past she has found her way about by duping and cheating others.Without people realizing her trickery. At this moment in time too, she hood winks Saltanat by shifting all her misdeeds onto Sabina as her accomplice. But based on evidence gathered by private eye Saltanat, all fingers point at Kainat !She may act, deflate, cry and throw a wobbler but this time Saltanat will not be fooled!!so shame on Kainat! However if Saltanat like before is deceived by Kainat  twice,  then the shame will fall  upon Saltanat’s head! Will Saltanat be  dissuaded? I fear  Zainab..  

However the hour of ruling approaches in this episode where justice is proclaimed upon Kainat. Is  without blemish , the virtuous  Saltanat the right person to  declare justice upon a sinner? In any case  the writers show that Saltanat  comes in,  any way to smite and slay the wicked Kainat!! The opening scene between the two should have happened ages ago. It was opening up past grievances. But seems the two siblings, since ages, grew up in different zones. Strange, that both were part of the Shah Manzil, but clearly never crossed paths. I assume Neelam and Saltanat formed bonds due to compatibility of their mindset. So to me Kainat  lived a secluded life, interacting more  with her elders ; looking to care and service of her elders, Zainab  and Mainjaan. It’s their mannerisms I suppose she emulated.Quiet , reserved, which made her a complete misfit amongst her own peers.

I am glad Saltanat corrected Kainat'sassumption ,that she was comparatively more pleasing to the eyes than Kainat.. Saltanat  clarifies, that Zaroon chose her largely for her skin deep beauty not her outward appearance. In other words Kainat fails on both accounts, according to Saltanat. Zaroon, however  emerges as the selector who has the challenging task of choosing between two girls who look alike! What yardstick did he use in the selection process?? For me only one  truth surmises,  that  Zaroon’s thinking was based on the way Kainat looked. He unfairly drew conclusions on the way she covered her head, wore specs! What a shame! Zaroon without even getting to know Kainat  had already arrived  at a forgone conclusion.. He would not marry the saintly looking old maid!  Keep in mind even the plainest of young girls find it hard to swallow , when  spurned by a man!

Saltanat falls back on the fact that Zaroon loves her. Only Kainat too loves Zaroon. Hersis delusionary , for in loving  Zaroon,  Kainat does not want to be labelled  as someone living in a fool’s paradise. For this was one foolishness that Kainat continues to  enjoys. But this is fine, up untill the point,when she allows Zaroon and Saltanat to get on with  their life.!But this is asking Kainat to fool herself! Her emotions go against her, as she continues to hatch, plans, conspiracies to move her arch enemy Saltanat out of her way!

Saltanat hurls accusations! pronounces judgement on  Kainat about exposing her! Both girls  are highly strung, in the episode.Saltanat screams about the trauma she experienced at the potential killerKainat . Kainat in defensive mode!  reveals all the causes Saltanat  made  her feel insignificant and deprived all her life.. The writers  get to reinforce characters mindsets. This time show they Saltanat pushing and slapping Kainat! Hard  to believe they both stem from a family where decorum and self discipline is practiced. Saltanat narrates how Kainat uses her family relationships too,  toassist  her in her  foul misdeeds.

Overall Kainat’s game is up! nothing can stop Saltanat now from revealing her heinous  truth! before all the family.

The episode was predictive but also crammed with much going on. Saltanat would accuseKainat. Kainat would dodge and duck her allegations and charges. However the final and the greatest stumbling block comes when Zainab once again emotionally black mails Saltanat for the sake of her womb! Thus dropping a bomb on both girls! That both were born off her womb!

Once again Kainat will see this, as her mothers action of providing a protective covering for all the criminalities that she has carried out so far..

Searching Saltanat! high and low Zaroon.. misses her in broad daylight. Saltanat decides she’d rather expose Kainat before the whole family first and Zaroon later. Will her take, upset Zaroon ?

Precap:Kainat trusts not even her mothers shield of protection. She takes matters inher own hand   creates a diversion from her crimes .. drinks poison. question is the poison for real? probably another of trick to fool, distract,deflect  attention off herself,  from Saltanat and Zainab? 17.7.19

Thanks Irshitaans sandhiya for continuing to back my musings.. sorry for late post, stillunwell love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago