•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

I'm an extremely posessive person, easily jealous just like rhea. I also used to cry and throw a fit whenever my mom or dad would give attention to someone else. But the thing is that I was 6 or 7 years old at the time and by 9 or 10 I grew out from such insecurities and I remember one incident where my mom helped a kid who fell down and I tried to calm myself by repeating "it's okay, helping others is good" and thats how I managed to come out of that persona of mine and I'm actually very proud of myself for doing that at such young age. Now whenever I see rhea being whiny about her dad caring  for someone other than her, I relate to her but as a kid of 6 and not as an adult. I'm 20 now and so are Prachi and rhea I guess.. I like the childlike attitude Prachi excludes whenever she's with abhi unlike the bratty one rhea has. 

Originally posted by Chashmish786

I'm an extremely posessive person, easily jealous just like rhea. I also used to cry and throw a fit whenever my mom or dad would give attention to someone else. But the thing is that I was 6 or 7 years old at the time and by 9 or 10 I grew out from such insecurities and I remember one incident where my mom helped a kid who fell down and I tried to calm myself by repeating "it's okay, helping others is good" and thats how I managed to come out of that persona of mine and I'm actually very proud of myself for doing that at such young age. Now whenever I see rhea being whiny about her dad caring  for someone other than her, I relate to her but as a kid of 6 and not as an adult. I'm 20 now and so are Prachi and rhea I guess.. I like the childlike attitude Prachi excludes whenever she's with abhi unlike the bratty one rhea has. 

honestly, i get this. i can to an extent understand the kind of insecurity they are trying to show with Rhea as well. I grew up with a single dad. We were more like friends and companions than father-daughter. When he got married, despite of the fact that i was still his first priority, it took me some time to get used to everything. 

Children with single parents always come out damaged or insecure in some way. It is very, very rare that they'll grow up without any issues at all.

it's easy to hate Rhea, i think in part it may be due to the dislike most people have of the actress as well, but when you think about it. A girl who has always had the complete attention of her family will naturally feel possessive and insecure. A girl like Rhea who has influence like Aliya in her life, who motivates her to never give up, supports her in doing things the wrong way, etc, is naturally going to screw up her moral compass anyways. 

There is a difference between telling your child the difference between right and wrong and showing it to them. Abhi has clearly not been a present parent. He didn't play much role in her upbringing. All he did was love her and fulfill all of her desires. because of his love and Aliya's love as well, no one ever tried disiplining her anyways. 

Kids like this think that they can get away with everything. 

Originally posted by misfit007

honestly, i get this. i can to an extent understand the kind of insecurity they are trying to show with Rhea as well. I grew up with a single dad. We were more like friends and companions than father-daughter. When he got married, despite of the fact that i was still his first priority, it took me some time to get used to everything. 

Children with single parents always come out damaged or insecure in some way. It is very, very rare that they'll grow up without any issues at all.

it's easy to hate Rhea, i think in part it may be due to the dislike most people have of the actress as well, but when you think about it. A girl who has always had the complete attention of her family will naturally feel possessive and insecure. A girl like Rhea who has influence like Aliya in her life, who motivates her to never give up, supports her in doing things the wrong way, etc, is naturally going to screw up her moral compass anyways. 

There is a difference between telling your child the difference between right and wrong and showing it to them. Abhi has clearly not been a present parent. He didn't play much role in her upbringing. All he did was love her and fulfill all of her desires. because of his love and Aliya's love as well, no one ever tried disiplining her anyways. 

Kids like this think that they can get away with everything. 

You see, I'm an adoptuve child. I kniw the feeling of being left to die at the mercy of a stepmother very well. Thanks to my parents who adopted me even though many asked them not to since they were sure I would'nt live for too long. When I went through that jealousy period if my life it was basically beacuse I was scared that the new kids will take my parents from me again. I even refused to go out with my father alone fearing that someone will take my mother away ( again ) if I leave her alone. It took him many years+buying me a pretty set of bangles to ease me out of my fears. I know comparing rhea to myself or any other person is not fair. Everyone is different but my biggest problem and irk with her character is that how easily she gets away with everything, literally anything. Just a slap and a bhaashan is enough for her according tio the writers. This makes it hard for me to relate to her on any level. Be it her immaturity, brattiness or her getting away with anything specially her unnatural and forced bond with pragya. I'm just venting my irritation here so I can watch the episode with my brain button turned off..

Originally posted by Chashmish786

You see, I'm an adoptuve child. I kniw the feeling of being left to die at the mercy of a stepmother very well. Thanks to my parents who adopted me even though many asked them not to since they were sure I would'nt live for too long. When I went through that jealousy period if my life it was basically beacuse I was scared that the new kids will take my parents from me again. I even refused to go out with my father alone fearing that someone will take my mother away ( again ) if I leave her alone. It took him many years+buying me a pretty set of bangles to ease me out of my fears. I know comparing rhea to myself or any other person is not fair. Everyone is different but my biggest problem and irk with her character is that how easily she gets away with everything, literally anything. Just a slap and a bhaashan is enough for her according tio the writers. This makes it hard for me to relate to her on any level. Be it her immaturity, brattiness or her getting away with anything specially her unnatural and forced bond with pragya. I'm just venting my irritation here so I can watch the episode with my brain button turned off..

That’s my issue with her character as well. Thinking you can get away with wverything and actually getting away with everything are two different things. 

It’s annoying me that everyone is just forgetting the shit she’s doing when they are serious crimes. 

Her insecurities don’t justify it and she needs to learn that.!

Originally posted by misfit007

That’s my issue with her character as well. Thinking you can get away with wverything and actually getting away with everything are two different things. 

It’s annoying me that everyone is just forgetting the shit she’s doing when they are serious crimes. 

Her insecurities don’t justify it and she needs to learn that.!

Agreed.

This is like Aliya's scenerio all over again. The amount of misdeeds she has done to her own brother is disgusting  yet she's still living with him as his sister dearest, influencing his daughter and ruining other's life.