Patiala Babes

Did Babes overreact?

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

I feel that Babes and the rest of the family were overdoing the whole Mini not involved in the interview 

It was borderline cringe tbh

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: silvermoonlight

I feel that Babes and the rest of the family were overdoing the whole Mini not involved in the interview 

It was borderline cringe tbh

In some ways yes, but the way she talked to the reporter shows that she still has some duniyadaari to learn. Minnie was right that they need to be careful around media in case their are defamed. 

Edited by inlieu - 4 years ago
guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The reaction was over the top drama. But the way they carried on was so stupid.

Even yesterday when the Lady told her to stop, the look on her face was priceless. And Mini had a nerve to call her rude. Oh my this Girl has problems and does not help with Babita ever the top dramas as well. Lol could not believe it when she picked up the phone to complain. Mini has to learn that this is life and not everyone thinks like them and thought the interview was short and sweet but why does Babita keep on saying that its only the two of them poor HS was sad on hearing this.

I don't think that she liked to see Babita and HS in the interview as she wants it only to be her and Babits only, this is unhealthy and stiffly no wonder Mini has a short fuse.

Glad that Mickey ignored her. Beautiful.

Again the same dramas from the Khuranas about the interview, get over it please.

But I do agree with Beeji when She says that Mini really needs to move on from this Mother and Daughter bond otherwise she is going to lose her ambitions and her own identity as well.

What I don't get is when they want help its ok but conveniently it becomes just the two of them. Both of them are users and don't care who they hurt when they say it.

Glad that Babita realized that she had hurt HS indirectly.

The long over due nervous breakdown starts tommorrow. And Babita will leave the Hawali and HS and tie herself in this stifling Mother and Daughter relationships doing more mental damage to Mini in the process.

Edited by guddi01 - 4 years ago
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I think Babita needs to open her eyes and pay more attention to what's going on, and how her behavior affects Minnie. She needs to step up a parent and figure out how to help Minnie and herself sort out some of the parenting issues. Otherwise, both of them will be trapped in this vicious cycle. 

I would love it if for a change Babita decides not to leave the haveli and puts her foot down to make sure Minnie stays within her limits. On the other hand, this would mean they will never learn to appreciate HS. 

Edited by inlieu - 4 years ago
Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

In my opinion it’s babita who’s suffocating mini without even realising. Since the whole divorce mini has been made to feel responsible for babita so much so that she has to even lie about the photography thing and her dream of studying in London. It shouldn’t be this way and babita is too selfish to realise it. Babita needs to grow up, act her age and be a parent whilst living her own life, so that mini can live hers. If babita allows this to continue, mini isn’t going to know what to do with herself when babita dies. Even with the whole business she involves mini too much as tho she does not have a brain of her own to make her own decisions? With mini having depression already, all this pressure on her (plus the pressure of her own career, college etc) won’t do any good for her mental health and she could have a breakdown. Babita keeps saying she’s strong but she’s actually weak imo and prefers hiding under a rock whilst her 17 yo daughter faces reality. With the interview also idk why it was such a big deal, if she wants to force her daughter into an adult working environment then she can’t expect ppl she works with to treat her daughter any differently than how they treat and other work colleague. This is real life. Babita is meant to have the sense to realise that the reporter had a point- mini was gone ages and came back with grease on her and the interview had concluded so why should she do another take just because the mother and daughter has emotional issues? This isn’t how it works in a real life work environment, no one cares about your feelings, it’s all about getting the job done. If babita takes all responsibility for the positive way mini is she needs to take responsibility of the negatives she’s created in her character through her own weakness. 

I feel that HS is going to get a lot of hassle from these two , and it wouldn’t be that way if babita learned to be as strong as she claims. She needs to start acting like the parent, and not just when she’s emotionally blackmailing her daughter into doing whatever she wants her to do. I hate how mini constantly has to do what she doesn’t want just because babita says stupid things like “I’m not going to have any food”. Like what the hell, she’s not a child. It’s also sad to see mini constantly hiding her own feelings for fear of weak babita getting upset 

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: deefy89

In my opinion it’s babita who’s suffocating mini without even realising. Since the whole divorce mini has been made to feel responsible for babita so much so that she has to even lie about the photography thing and her dream of studying in London. It shouldn’t be this way and babita is too selfish to realise it. Babita needs to grow up, act her age and be a parent whilst living her own life, so that mini can live hers. If babita allows this to continue, mini isn’t going to know what to do with herself when babita dies. Even with the whole business she involves mini too much as tho she does not have a brain of her own to make her own decisions? With mini having depression already, all this pressure on her (plus the pressure of her own career, college etc) won’t do any good for her mental health and she could have a breakdown. Babita keeps saying she’s strong but she’s actually weak imo and prefers hiding under a rock whilst her 17 yo daughter faces reality. With the interview also idk why it was such a big deal, if she wants to force her daughter into an adult working environment then she can’t expect ppl she works with to treat her daughter any differently than how they treat and other work colleague. This is real life. Babita is meant to have the sense to realise that the reporter had a point- mini was gone ages and came back with grease on her and the interview had concluded so why should she do another take just because the mother and daughter has emotional issues? This isn’t how it works in a real life work environment, no one cares about your feelings, it’s all about getting the job done. If babita takes all responsibility for the positive way mini is she needs to take responsibility of the negatives she’s created in her character through her own weakness. 

I feel that HS is going to get a lot of hassle from these two , and it wouldn’t be that way if babita learned to be as strong as she claims. She needs to start acting like the parent, and not just when she’s emotionally blackmailing her daughter into doing whatever she wants her to do. I hate how mini constantly has to do what she doesn’t want just because babita says stupid things like “I’m not going to have any food”. Like what the hell, she’s not a child. It’s also sad to see mini constantly hiding her own feelings for fear of weak babita getting upset 

completely agree with what uve said about Babita.

i too agree babita has been stifling mini. never allowed her to be a child . She thinks of her own sellf respect before mini. like not taking alimony and returning the jewelry. And slapping her because ashok hurt her self respect by questioning about mini interfering in mitas life

secondly why did babita not wait for mini to come back before she gave IV. afterwards realise karke drama karke kya fayda

Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: naq5

completely agree with what uve said about Babita.

i too agree babita has been stifling mini. never allowed her to be a child . She thinks of her own sellf respect before mini. like not taking alimony and returning the jewelry. And slapping her because ashok hurt her self respect by questioning about mini interfering in mitas life

secondly why did babita not wait for mini to come back before she gave IV. afterwards realise karke drama karke kya fayda

Exactly! If mini was that important for her to react like such an irrational child and phone the journalist then why didn’t she insist at the time to not continue till her daughter returned? 

I really don’t get the big deal in mini’s involvement in the interview. She may be one of the reasons for babitas success but she’s more of a behind the scenes person so why is it so important to include her? The public don’t know her and mini doesn’t feature in the videos on Facebook so what’s the real need for her to be there? Surely if she becomes a success the public will get to know about mini anyways as they will be interested in babitas life? 

There’s a fine line between furthering her own career and sacrificing her daughters life and career to do it and babita needs to be careful not to cross it. 

It’s probably not intentional but recently the makers are showing babita to be acting like a parasite. On the one hand she keeps taking care of her x husband, in-laws etc but on the other hand she’s a parasite to mini and Hs. 

Someone said in another post they’d think babita would benefit from a psychologist more than mini and I think that’s 100%, and babita is probably the one contributing to mini’s mental health problems by putting so much of pressure on her. (I don’t even understand why mini stopped seeing a psychologist after the 1 meeting when it was helping?). I didn’t like babitas reaction lately or how emotional and hysterical she gets where her 17yo daughter has to pretend she’s not bothered and act practical and tell her to calm down. Like what the hell babita is grown women and she needs to start acting like it. It’s supposed to be mini being hysterical and babita telling her to calm down and be practical not the other way around! How is it that mini is the one that knows if she wants her business to grow she can’t tell the journalists off or they could spread bad news about her? I sometimes wonder if babita even has a brain, if shE does she doesn’t use it often. Ppl her age are old enough to think first then act second 

sunaina02 thumbnail

Babita will not be a real mother until she can get rid of this Mini complex. 

The way she behaved after watching her interview - gives the impression that Minni is the Boss and as an assistant Babita is worried that Boss Mini did not get the attention she deserved .

So far, She has brought up Mini as a bundle of nerves , anger issues and a control freak .

She is a failure as a mother and with her current personality will never be able to play the role of Minni's father ( except providing the finance) .

Before Minni, Babita needs to grow up .

Edited by sunaina02 - 4 years ago
Saiyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

honestly the execution is going pretty bad......😔