Yeh Teri Galiyan

Not a 'Hridoy' fan but...

BluebelPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I can't deny the fact that he actually went on to go against his mother and the way he glared at Nandini knowing well that its his former obsession's half-sis. Btw, am I the only one who thinks that Nivedita might have just been a past generation version of Nandini ? Who else noticed Hridoy blaming Nivedita for not been able to give the love that Arindam deserved from her as a spouse ? Don't you think this just opens a window to Nivedita's past ?

For the first time, Hridoy kinda spoke in favour of sex-workers though.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: BluebelPrincess

I can't deny the fact that he actually went on to go against his mother and the way he glared at Nandini knowing well that its his former obsession's half-sis. Btw, am I the only one who thinks that Nivedita might have just been a past generation version of Nandini ? Who else noticed Hridoy blaming Nivedita for not been able to give the love that Arindam deserved from her as a spouse ? Don't you think this just opens a window to Nivedita's past ?

For the first time, Hridoy kinda spoke in favour of sex-workers though.

I always wondered why they revealed arindham went to sonagachi and had sexual relationship with a sex-worker. Like that is very specific given that any man can simply cheat, but a married man going to a brothel, especially a man that seems to be quite a decent and good family man like aridnham.... I wonder whether his relationship was at a bad stage with nivi a the time that he went to a brothel in the first place? BTW who else thinks the actor playing ridoy looks really fine in his new look compared to before? Like now he looks older and more mature compared to before. I hope they keep ridoy positive and that too, a strong one because unfortunately there are no really strong positive characters in this show. Ridoy doted on his older brother so much that I really miss that ridoy before he went pyscho and selfish. To a certain extent, ridoy turning negative looked beyond forced.