Aliya's faith in Sabrina

Aquabutterfly thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

In the beginning, I didn't mind Aliya defending Sabrina because of the latter's personality. But now this blind faith is starting to annoy the hell out of me. I mean she suspected Aditya in the first 10 minutes of meeting him and is even wary of Catrina. But every time Sabrina comes up as a topic, she goes all crazy supporting her.

Doesn't she realize that Catrina is technically Sabrina's friend so if something is off about her, there must be something wrong with Sabrina too? And let's not forget about the body being in Sabrina's closet. Even after that she refused to believe Aditya's claims when he presented the facts.

By now, she shouldn't blindly trust any person on the island. Anyone could be a vishkanya for logic's sake. But still nothing can shake her faith in Sabrina which is stupid and irritating at the same time 🤢 I hope she catches on the nice act of Sabrina quickly.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

even aliya's faith on sabrina annoying so much

but i love how aditya shout on aliya for trusting sabrina blindly👏

seriously aliya need reality check

hopefully aliya will get to know sabrina's true color

but after that shout aditya softness toward aliya just love it❤️

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

As much as I am annoyed with Aliya I do understand why she believes Sabrina's innocence. So far she has had no reason to doubt her because Sabrina has portrayed herself to be an ideal wife in front of her. A wife who takes care of her parlayzed husband, hires caretakers to look after him and well spend some personal time with him too. Yes we know what Sabrina is doing to Mohit but Aliya doesn't. For Aliya, Sabrina is a woman who decided to stick by her husband knowing she won't have a normal marital life ever. Aditya's doubt stemmed from the fact that he assumed Sabrina was after their money. But Sabrina has done nothing of the sort. She has not taken over the property or anything. So that point is baseless. In a way Sabrina married Mohit for money but she was not interested in the money. She was only interested in utilizing that money and influence to find the 'Vishakt' nishan person. So y will Aliya doubt her? As for Catrina it's just a woman's instinct taking over. Aliya may not admit it but she loves Adi and any woman who shows interest in Adi will seem off to her. Even though I find it annoying I can't blame Aliya coz she is just being herself here.