Kumkum Bhagya

Almost a 100 episodes

misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Un - freaking- believable. The CVs have literally gone a near 100 episodes without Abhi and Pragya actually meeting each other.

Two tiny scenes of them really interacting was the accident scene and Abhi’s dream. Are they actually going to complete the entire 100??

They might as well take it to 1500 episodes at this point. 🤬

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Virman2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I know I want the story to go forward, and the only it can happen is if they meet.

Christie2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Folks just saw a new trailer of Maha episode on Sat. Rhea is feeling for Pragya. The tears were genuine. Maybe she might change for Pragya. Let's see....

Deepidj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Janas2017

Folks just saw a new trailer of Maha episode on Sat. Rhea is feeling for Pragya. The tears were genuine. Maybe she might change for Pragya. Let's see....

Mahaepisode on Saturday. Really. Will abhi nd pragya meet this time or not.100% no. Nd rhea may her tears be genuine but once when abhi comes to know the truth he will be on angry on rhea ( this time she has crossed all her limits) she will be on a her actual mode. Rhea can only change when pragya comes nd lives with them. Till that same old track

Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I don't think they are going to meet anytime soon. This whole week will be dedicated to Prachi's arrest drama.

And am so mad that they made a joke out of Allah waariyaan in yesterday's episode.  It's pathetic.

Edited by davos - 4 years ago