•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings~ 15.7.19~  Cross over! 

The first thing that struck me in this episode is how conveniently both Saltanat and Kainat end up at  different venues to suit their needs. I wonder if kainat  knew that Saltanat would not be at home at the ungodly  hour when Zaroon  would be asleep and she can creep into her sisters place and cross the line with Zaroon. Had Kainat not whispered her poetic love verses I was sure it was Saltanat.. as Zaroon and Saltanat too get affectionate

Zaroon remains the god pf love for whom fair maidens swoon. The  cvs are careful to show that out of the two sisters Zaroon responds to Saltanat’s passion. 

Kainat makes full use of Zaroon’s nearby accommodation.  she creeps into his house!

Its noticeable that whenever the camera covers the sleeping in one bed  scenario between Zaroon.. and Saltanat. Zaroon moans and whines, about come to bed he’s sleepy! The shared bed is an object where these two lovers rest their bodies after a hard day’s work. The writers ,now are promoting platonic love as opposed to Sufiyana.. I ask myself if their souls are linked, is there any need to hug m caresses and peck? Ah! but the cvs are showing us what purely disciplined man and woman these two are.

I thought the scene between Saltanat and her father was a dream come true, as dangerous as it looked for both of them. For her being out of bounds and for Nadeem colluding with his daughter.  I liked how he explained to her that justl ike she rather not hurt her father. Likewise he  too does not want to give pain to Mainjaan either  , by openly siding her.  As a father he  chides her but he hugs her too, which today of all days means a lot to her as its  her birthday!

Stretching their intelligence and investigative skills, crossing those boundaries they never encountered before. We have Zaroon who consults on-line cookery videos. Saltanat uses the information out of the furniture mart, to put together  the pieces against  Kainat . At last she stumbles across the wooden chest which nearly become her watery grave..  The marks in the interior are tell tale of  saltanat's horror

Water body is such a preoccupation with Kainat. had it been in her power she would washed away all that’s happened in her life. Drown away any remnants  of events or relatives  that have gone  against her. Sabina too nearly sinks herself to her watery grave in the water tank. Her panicked call to Kainat about Saltanat getting suspicious gives Kainat plenty of time to do away with the burdensome Sabina. We are led to believe that Saltanat put Sabina in a water tank. This suits Kainat. Sabina’s stupid loyalty to Kainat puts her in a stronger position to make Sabina cross over the  great divide between life and death.

I am surprised that Sabina fails to realize that with a manic mindset like Kainat ‘s the girl has no relationships, bonds. The only bond she has is with Zaroon! which is nothing but an illusion. But  for Kainat it's  a reality. He came for her ,married her! now she is like a scorned woman, who will smite all who come in  her way of having Zaroon as her justified keepsake..

Kainat lets Sabina believe that Saltanat put her in the water tank to defend her mother Rubina.  she has good enough reason!

The spooky short-circuiting room?warehouse? basement? Has not just got  , a gargling drowning  Sabina struggling for her life, but also a deceptive Kainat only interested in knowing how much has Sabina given away?  Whereas in the beginning of the episode the sisters are at different places. In the end , both are face to face! On  the basis of enough  evidence, Saltanat’s shadow emerges! A hammer flies across the shoddy dump and smashes the water tank!  Sabina is set free,     whimpering she probably  now knows who really put her in the tank.

The smashing glass sets free many a seedy sordid secrets behind Kainat’s angelic innocent demeanour I  thought it was stupid of Kainat to defend herself, why would she do anything against Saltana? The  old warrior  Saltanat is back! I wonder if her threats of expose Kainat is going provoke her, yet again try to cross swords with Saltanat ! with a view to finish her off well and proper this time..

Saltanat will probably be answerable to Zaroon where she was? When she was meant to be at work? whether she’ll come clean with him is yet to be seen. Maybe Zaroon too wants to  work as part of an  effective team of private eyes  in exposing Kainat? that is if he can stay awake when they get to bed..

It was a pacey episode glad not much time was wasted in hunting for clues  to punish Kainat. hope Saltanat can keep herself safe, keeping my fingers crossed.. 16.7.19  hamlet53

Thanks Irshita for reading andcommenting.. also sandhiya, Mishfan love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Overall, I liked the episode. It moved fast as compared to the recent episodes and it reached the point where most people wanted to get to - Sultanat knows Kainaat's truth. 

Loved the father-daughter scene - After seeing such scenes and previously Rubina's bond with Sultanat, I don't want Sultanat to be Zainab's daughter. I feel that revelation of such a truth will weaken the bonds between the father-mother-daughter as the daughter will have to be more responsible towards her "new-found" mother - especially when the said mother would suffering at the hands of her other daughter.

Kainaat sneaking Zaroon-Sultanat's house was Ewww! did not like that. seem to cheapen Kainaat. BTW I don't understand that sleeping arrangement. On ITV, married couples share a room for "years" without sharing a bed so how did these two end up on the same bed, if they want to keep their relationship platonic? They have this whole place to themselves. Couldn't they have found two separate corners? Why this superhuman test of self-control? 

I laughed at the precap when Sultanat challenges Kainaat to expose her in ONE hour. We know that the full exposition is going to take 2-3 months and will happen accidentally. To cut some Sultanat some slack, she has no idea what is dealing with in the form of Kainaat. Kainaat has no boundaries when it comes to herself and the object of her obsession.

Last, how did Kainaat get Mausi in the tank? Where did she find the godown? the goons? the glass chamber? And yet she fails to kill Mausi. She has mastered kidnapping (Mia Jaan, Sultanat, Sabina) but needs more practice to kill successfully. OR she may use her expertise to kidnap Zaroon to make him her slave.

@Hammie, I hope, your health is on a positive trajectory and this show is not adding to your stress.  

Edited by Irshita - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Irshita

hello Irshita, you certainly cheered  me up by commenting 

Overall, I liked the episode. It moved fast as compared to the recent episodes and it reached the point where most people wanted to get to - Sultanat knows Kainaat's truth. 

yes i thought of you at the pace the episode  kept

Loved the father-daughter scene - After seeing such scenes and previously Rubina's bond with Sultanat, I don't want Sultanat to be Zainab's daughter. I feel that revelation of such a truth will weaken the bonds between the father-mother-daughter as the daughter will have to be more responsible towards her "new-found" mother - 

yes the three seem to one content family..  never imagined her as zainab's daughter, me to hope Saltanat  is not originally a wife beater's daughter! waise zainab her mother or not, saltanat has time and again shown she deep regard and respect for zainab..should be interesting to see if once more zainab is going to beg    saltanat not to expose kainat 

especially when the said mother would suffering at the hands of her other daughter.

yes Rubina's warning had a cryptic message.. Zainab and kainat are a pair of doomed characters in this sufiyana show..

Kainaat sneaking Zaroon-Sultanat's house was Ewww! did not like that. seem to cheapen Kainaat. BTW I don't understand that sleeping a rrangement.

you should hear the volley of rubbish that comes out of my mouth ! sorry..   Lukka chuppi  inspired trash.. I see enough of this  where I live whether its Kainator saltanat.. what difference does it made..?i wonder if the writers realize what message they are trying to give.. i

On ITV, married couples share a room for "years" without sharing a bed so how did these two end up on the same bed,

me was checking this with my old chachi , she giggled bless her.. but the love for her dead husband still shows... Zaroon/saltanat are the new age human beings ,who believe in using thier human rights! besides they have age on thier side

if they want to keep their relationship platonic? They have this whole place to themselves. Couldn't they have found two separate corners? Why this superhuman test of self-control? 

I laughed at the precap when Sultanat challenges Kainaat to expose her in ONE hour. We know that the full exposition is going to take 2-3 months and will happen accidentally. To cut some Sultanat some slack, she has no idea what is dealing with in the form of Kainaat. Kainaat has no boundaries when it comes to herself and the object of her obsession.

ohhhhhh no not so long... zaroon and saltanat  just have to work together  to sort the dangerous kainat, before she  further goes on a killing spree!

Last, how did Kainaat get Mausi in the tank? Where did she find the godown? the goons? the glass chamber? And yet she fails to kill Mausi. She has mastered kidnapping (Mia Jaan, Sultanat, Sabina) but needs more practice to kill successfully. OR she may use her expertise to kidnap Zaroon to make him her slave.

look Irshita pertinent  questions that  writers want us to wonder about?  if we want answers  we'll have to wait for FB's of how Kainat has deep links with the underworld  which helps her to get over her obstacles her  catalouge of criminality   

@Hammie, I hope, your health is on a positive trajectory and this show is not adding to your stress.  

thanks for asking  Irshita  its norovirus   takes time.. the show, especially  your comment on my musings does become a get welll soon dose for me!

much love hammie