NEW SEG : Yasmine getting Close as her plan to expose him

Posted: 4 years ago

NEW SEG

WOWW !! So As guessed , Yasmine is trying to get close to Ali to expose him 

But Shezadi ..he is Our Prince Ali..Itni aasaani se phasega nahi πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

But #AlaSmine Romance is πŸ”₯πŸ”₯😍😍😘😘

https://youtu.be/yE1m2dLpxmc

#SidNeet Interview 

They talk about Upcoming #AlaSmine Track which gonna be very interestingπŸ˜πŸ‘Œ

I am 200% sure it's Yasmine's plan 

to know Ali's truth 

https://youtu.be/4SRvjkZY0sI

Well, Ali aka Alladin may fall for her trap and will recover too. πŸ˜›I wonder what will Zafar be doing while Yasmine executes "Trap Ali" plan?πŸ€”

Yeh plan work nahi karega next Yasmine will be testing Ali through the people of Baghdad. Aladdin can do anything for Baghdad and his people.

Originally posted by romaila

Well, Ali aka Alladin may fall for her trap and will recover too. πŸ˜›I wonder what will Zafar be doing while Yasmine executes "Trap Ali" plan?πŸ€”

Yeh plan work nahi karega next Yasmine will be testing Ali through the people of Baghdad. Aladdin can do anything for Baghdad and his people.

Let her do it .Humko issi bahane AlaSmine romance toh milega πŸ˜‰. Plus who know in this process of faking love Yasmine will fall for Ali in real . 

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 4 years ago

SBS SEG

Watched it on TV and DAMN they played my Fav Bekhayali song in BG 

That curtain falling through Ali's sword and Yasmine entering with thatπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘Œ

Ali getting awetruck by seeing Yasmine in that Blue Outfit😍😘

https://youtu.be/37Drui0Fg94

@Moni: Yasmine might feel the same for Ali and this will raise many questions for her, whether she Loved Aladdin or has she moved on? Ali ko kabhi accept nahi karegi as Ali is ek no ka flirt and badtameez. πŸ˜† Whatever the situation may be, Yasmine in dilemma dekhne layak hoga.  

@Moni: Yasmine might feel the same for Ali and this will raise many questions for her, whether she Loved Aladdin or has she moved on? Ali ko kabhi accept nahi karegi as Ali is ek no ka flirt and badtameez. πŸ˜† Whatever the situation may be, Yasmine in dilemma dekhne layak hoga.  

I know . I am damnnn sure she will fall for Ali in process of her plan . And then she will be in confusion if she loved Aladdin or now she moved on ?

Hahaaaa Oh kya bataun that yeh badtameez Flirty Ali mujhe kitna pasand hai πŸ™ˆπŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‚. I loveeee His humour and sarcasm and his style and that fearless attitude πŸ˜ŽπŸ™πŸ‘Œ 

Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

I know . I am damnnn sure she will fall for Ali in process of her plan . And then she will be in confusion if she loved Aladdin or now she moved on ?

Hahaaaa Oh kya bataun that yeh badtameez Flirty Ali mujhe kitna pasand hai πŸ™ˆπŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‚. I loveeee His humour and sarcasm and his style and that fearless attitude πŸ˜ŽπŸ™πŸ‘Œ 

Did you notice, yeh Ali maid ke saath bhi flirt karta hai.πŸ˜† Ali bhigo bhigo ke Zafar ko Sunata hai and  Zafar like an Idiot either smiles or considers as his Tareef. πŸ€£

Did you notice, yeh Ali maid ke saath bhi flirt karta hai.πŸ˜† Ali bhigo bhigo ke Zafar ko Sunata hai and  Zafar like an Idiot either smiles or considers as his Tareef. πŸ€£

Hahaaaa I know πŸ€£πŸ€£. Since Ali is sooooo rich isliye Zafar chup chaap sab jhel leta hai πŸ˜†. Abhi toh usse aur joote aur laate khaane hai Ali ke πŸ€£

SBB SEG

So Ali finds Letter from Yasmine to come to tht lonely place & Thatz why Ali was there with Sword as his Weapon

He was not aware that It's Yasmine who called him there 

THAT CLOSENESS OF #ALASMINEπŸ”₯πŸ”₯😍😘

https://youtu.be/MSmkU3XjWGY

Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Hahaaaa I know πŸ€£πŸ€£. Since Ali is sooooo rich isliye Zafar chup chaap sab jhel leta hai πŸ˜†. Abhi toh usse aur joote aur laate khaane hai Ali ke πŸ€£

According to precap, Ali is going to wipe away Zafar's love "gold". 🀣 Zafar ke haath se mahal bhi gaya or Sona bhi. πŸ˜’πŸ˜›πŸ€£