•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

I kept wondering why angad's cousin kept following sandhya since past 1 or two epis and is constantly asking her whether she's okay and showing too much concern. I had my suspicions but his weird smile and gaze following sandhya yesterday confirmed to me that this guy has dirty intentions towards sandhya. It seems really out of the blue though considering he seemed completely fine before the wedding but since like last week they are showing him giving too much attention to sandhya. 

Well the show is full of perverts so ...

Originally posted by silvermoonlight

Well the show is full of perverts so ...

🤣

I thought the guy is going to help out sandhya into her mission...i am counting in kapil to teach him a lesson if he has lusty intention for sandhya,the guy needs bhooton wala maar than angad ka maar that sacred the daylights out of his life

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago

Really ? Even i felt he was going to help Sandy.  I think i missed that part...Was it sat or yesterday 🤔 But can be expected because both his parents are wierd....

Originally posted by _symphony

Really ? Even i felt he was going to help Sandy.  I think i missed that part...Was it sat or yesterday 🤔 But can be expected because both his parents are wierd....

I think it was saturday's epi where he had that creepy smile looking at sandhya. Anyways, his nervous response to possessed angad when he was asked where sandhya is as he is nowadays with his bhabhi a lot and the cousin nervously denying to understand what possessed angad meant proved my suspicion correct about the cousin. He has his eyes on sandhya hence why he continuously keeps approaching sandhya and asking her if she's okay and smiling/ looking at her even when her attention is somewhere else. 

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago