Putting on the boxing gloves!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings~ 13.7.19~ Putting on the  boxing gloves!

It’s been awhile since Saltanat came out blazing her guns! Fighting for her principles . I recall back in the day, she had firecrackers  with Zaroon when both tried to out do each other. Recently with Zaroon we see both play fighting. However in yesterday’s episode it was the old Saltanat standing up for her rights before Mamoon and Sabina.

Her protective intervention in the boxing ring was amusing !  and over the top! However she was called to save her husband from farther battering. But meaning was given to the scene where Zaroon before was being beaten, the passion of protecting Saltanat gets his adrenalin going and he wins the game! The complete boxing scene was to show the extent of love Zaroon has for Saltanat. Saltanat too values his  bold daring ,unusual act.. the money he wins she will keep as a holy relic of  his love. Fight club also brings in the tender loving care of attending to the macho he man Zaroon ‘s bruises. Mere cuts and grazes! The nursing not only bonds the Sufiyana lovers, but Neelam too, who finds his injuries sustained to give Saltanat a pressie she will always remember!

No matter what Mainjaan ,Nadeem, Mamoon, Dadi and Sabina  feel about passing Saltanat’s birthday into oblivion. The mothers brigade bake a cake regardless !all the more the cake will give Saltanat the message that the men might not support her in her action but the mothers, cannot sacrifice their maternal instincts. As expected the evil eyes put on their boxing gloves and prevent the mothers from taking the cake to Saltanat.

I thought Nadeem‘s brief communication with Saltu’s cake was poignant. He may not have put it together. Yet his love and blessings for Saltanat are not tampered by family politics . Nadeem is generally weak and submissive to the house rules , for the sake of peace and quiet. Where as bolshoi  Mamoon throws his weight around by over powering his wife half given the chance. With Zaroon though Mamoon  come across much  resistance.  

Sassy, flirty, giddy  Sabina is boxed in by both Rubina and Ghazala for making passes at Mamoon. Brazen as she is, Sabina enjoys winding up Rubina and Ghazala.. I would say the woman lacks self respect. Her aim is to overturn stability in the house, existing  stable marriages, in particular. 

Sabina better watch her back, as Kainat warns her about blabbering too much.

Saltanat has picked up enough vibes by Kainat’s injured palm, Sabina’s comment about better if Saltanat had drowned. Saltanat puts on her boxing gloves.. she will have to go home on her birthday and investigate if Kainat and Sabina are working hand in glove ?It’s logical  that Neelam would sneak the private eye Saltanat..in to Shah Manzil. Neelams’ comment about Kainat drowning Saltanat confused me.. did Saltanat share this with her, or was Neelam stating an irony?

Under cover of the night blanket , Saltanat goes through Sabina’s handbag and comes across  spying gadgets.. Plus a tell tale letter.. suspense! she is tapped on her shoulder by someone..

Well gone is all the loyalty, kinship that Saltanat felt for Kainat. I recall all the falling out she had with Zaroon regards protecting Kainat. It’s all changed now, Saltanat as the promos reveal is hell bent to expose Kainat’s true  colours .Let’s see if Saltanat can reveal a systematic conspiracy laid out against her by Kainat and Sabina .Precap: Saltanat slaps Kainat.. so to speak Saltanat  will now fight to reveal the angelic dove before the whole family. Will Kainat stop Saltanat before she boxes her to the ground..  will Zainab  stop Saltanat’s crusade? 14.7.19 hamlet53

Lonelythots, lovely to  see you  again.. me not to good hence short musings..love hammie    

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Hi Hammie - hope you are feeling better. 

I, once again, skipped Friday and watched Saturday. Zaroon and Sultanat get more boring every day to watch. Not doubting their love but this is a daily show and without drama, it falls flat. If their relationship is complete and without the potential of drama, then less time should be devoted to the couple and more to the other aspects that can produce drama. 

I will admit that I love the drama, even OTT types. Right now the drama part of the show scores zero. There are some cat fights, but nothing else going on. It is obvious, that this is supposed to be the calm before the big storm - Sultanat finding out Kainaat's truth, but please don't make it so boring that the audience runs away.

I am not finding Kainaat and Sultanat as distinct as they used to be. Maybe Helly or the director are getting tired of maintaining the sull set of character differences and are now relying on the visual. The scene where Kainaat feeds kheer to her mausi - the diction, expressions, emphasis are exactly like Sultanat. If it wasn't the dressing, I couldn't have told the difference.

It was nice to see Neelam after a long time. I was also glad that Sultanat picked up on the clues almost immediately and didn't play the usual FL who take forever to put the pieces together.

Originally posted by  Irshita

Hi Hammie - hope you are feeling better. 

not really, recurring issue, I have  spoken to doc, off from work for a week.. trouble ismy heart appetites,, get to indulgent , now i pay.. thanks for asking irshita.

I, once again, skipped Friday and watched Saturday. Zaroon and Sultanat get more boring every day to watch. Not doubting their love but this is a daily show and without drama, it falls flat. If their relationship is complete and without the potential of drama, then less time should be devoted to the couple and more to the other aspects that can produce drama. 

tooo much drama, now Iam wondering did she leave her work mid way?? not a good impression, too many  family emergencies..  like I mentioned the idea was to give the pair more time fussing around each other..

I will admit that I love the drama, even OTT types. Right now the drama part of the show scores zero. There are some cat fights, but nothing else going on. It is obvious, that this is supposed to be the calm before the big storm - Sultanat finding out Kainaat's truth, but please don't make it so boring that the audience runs away.

the cvs are hell bent to show Zaroon  as the hurly burly macho man, protective of his woman. cat fight was expected  Sabina asking for it left right and centre..it's a good thing Rubina never heard of the rubbish Sabina said to  Saltanat ..YES the big  time drama is going to be between Saltanat and Kainat 

I am not finding Kainaat and Sultanat as distinct as they used to be. Maybe Helly or the director are getting tired of maintaining the sull set of character differences and are now relying on the visual. The scene where Kainaat feeds kheer to her mausi - the diction, expressions, emphasis are exactly like Sultanat. If it wasn't the dressing, I couldn't have told the difference.

have to say  we see more of saltanat and less of kainat..  its interesting you should say they both seem less differentiated. actually when saltanat was snooping   around sabina's bag i thought it was kainat ,, well i hope the cvs can pick on what you point our, it wont be the same if both sisters appear ,sound the same..i get to see less of Kainat's wicked grins! 

It was nice to see Neelam after a long time. I was also glad that Sultanat picked up on the clues almost immediately and didn't play the usual FL who take forever to put the pieces together.

yes have to agree it's been a while since neelam was last seen ,, she was brought in so Saltanat could sneak into the house.. 

good to share your thoughts Irshita,   always intreseting to read,  love hammie