my views on the things happening

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

actually i was shocked to see ragbhir was that hoodie person and killed bani  suddenly why this promo 

my pov

see raghbir is very good and he got everything in his life love,money,fame..., someone from malhotras might be jealous of him and want to spoil his life , the person who killed bani can kill her before also but why they killed her when being pregnant of RM's child (is this because of property) after her death they never tried to make him normal and after three years they wants him to marry misha (she will never try to know about bani secret ) suddenly sukku entered and spoiled but she they wanted him marry to her(as she wants to take revenge on him ) but praggu ayi phas gayi Raghbir ke saath and she started digging the truth in addition to this she is trying to make raghbir normal and she came to know about bani being pregnant before she died and someone from the family killed her, (aur humari praggu started developed feelings for RM) and she is about to know the person who killed bani, so the person wants to make pragati out of RM's life but RM will trust her alot ( listening to her, he came to ask priya whether she is happy with the alliance or not) so to break the trust of RM they took priya's situation to trap pragati and they made shanti to come infront of her she went to find about her ,here she met priya who wants to suicide as praggu is trapped she didn't say any truth to raghbir, his trust was broken on her and he said her to go out of his life ,but kunti maa ki aane ke baad praggu phir se agayi malhotras ki ghar and love will be blooming one side other she will find the person now actual story started the mastermind made a situation that raghbir is the killer of bani so that she will suspect RM and loving him will not be possible and at the end raghbir's life will be same like before 

now it will be interesting how will praggu deals with this she will trust RM or Suspects him 

janne keliye dekhte rahiye BepanahPyaarr only on rangu

jil jil jigaa ðŸ¤£ 

Bani's pregnancy is known to malhotra or not it is not clear according  to aditi fbs suitcase is carried by bani herself so if they knew about pregnancy why they allowed her to carry suitcase as bani pregnancy is at initial stage. As kunti is rm step-mother so aditi is definitely not a killer because bani is leaving in malhotra house with his family so rm is never leave his family. Aditi is always behind money so it is quite possible that she belongs to poor family and forced to marry devraj because aditi 's brother also donot look rich people. Or may be rm is born from aditi's first husband and she is a widow so she get married to devraj despite kunti alive. I donot think that bani killed due to pregnancy.

Hhaaaannn..... It's nice though😆

What's the role of badi ma herethat too tellywoods leading lady as badi ma, donno wats cooking up in EK mind🤔.

Hope badi ma stays +ve

Originally posted by joypallavi

Bani's pregnancy is known to malhotra or not it is not clear according  to aditi fbs suitcase is carried by bani herself so if they knew about pregnancy why they allowed her to carry suitcase as bani pregnancy is at initial stage. As kunti is rm step-mother so aditi is definitely not a killer because bani is leaving in malhotra house with his family so rm is never leave his family. Aditi is always behind money so it is quite possible that she belongs to poor family and forced to marry devraj because aditi 's brother also donot look rich people. Or may be rm is born from aditi's first husband and she is a widow so she get married to devraj despite kunti alive. I donot think that bani killed due to pregnancy.

Are they cleared it "that badi ma is devraj's first wife"?

Originally posted by mafaaza12

Are they cleared it "that badi ma is devraj's first wife"?

Harshit called her maa and rm called her badi maa and devraj take his name so it seems she is step mother of rm from today's episode it is clear that she know everything about priya pregnancy bani's death and pragati rm marriage she trying to become cupid for rm and pragati story . So she is a sweet character in ek land sweet character turns negative is a common trend honestly after pragati kuldeep is another character whose innocence donot suited in mystery thriller.

Raghubir being Bani's killer is no surprise since there was no one present on the crime scene during Bani's death.Going with the trend on the current lead playing Raghbir's step-mom Kunti could be the mastermind since she has got the knack of being in the vamp side most of the time.Pragati is slowly  discovering the circumstances behind Bani's death but what if her death itself is a sham? I suspect that the real mastermind behind Bani's death could be Bani.herself or some other person.There was a you tube video earlier where it stated that Bani is doing all this to take over the reins of the Malhotra empire since she belonged to.a rival.business clan like Sukanya? And why is Sukanya after Raghbir so.much? She,'s more richer & powerful than him.or is it a case of pure obsession like Maya of Beyhadh? 

I have not watched the episodes lately but whatever I have learnt from the Telly Updates & the promos it seems that whoever is playing this game against Raghbir wants to drive him insane so that he/she perhaps could have the Malhotra Business all by himself/herself.If  indeed Rahgbir  is innocent & someone from.the Malhotras was behind Bani's death then there is a huge possibility of a threat to.Raghu-Pragati's life.

Whoever is the real mastermind of this game there could be a possibility that both Kunti & Sukanya are just his/her minions.His/her intention might be pure revenge or some other motive which as not come into the light yet.All  of these revealations might be just planted evidences to make Raghbir the villain which he might be not & Pragati is just his/her an unwitting pawn of this game.Bani's death itself could be an illusion.As for the reincarnation of Bani being Pragati I don't think so.Reincarnation usually has a timeline of at least a century or 20-25 years going by the trend in movies/serials and both Bani & Pragati are of the same age group.

As for Pragati being a business rival.her surname is Raichand an elite business maiden name before her wedding with Raghubir.

Edited by masked - 4 years ago

First of all......don't worry. As long as Badi ma is here she will be the ultimate criminal ! By hook or by crook she becomes the criminal in EK shows. 😎So Raghveer will come out clean. Even if he stabbed Bani or throttled her throat he will never be the wife murderer as it is EK's show.

Now why Raghveer killed bani or tried to kill Bani( as it looks like Pargu is Bani) can be----

1) Someone poisoned Raghveer's drink. My guess is Badi ma. Why when she is pregnant? Because may be if RV's child was born it Harshit would not get the property. Yes she was in hospital that time. But we never saw her face there when RV went to visit her. Uparse Prashant's son also saw someone in that photo......may be that was Badi ma and she was out may be.

2) Harshit can poison him too. There must be an old anger as his mom favored RV and there may be a story how he became cripple. May be both RV and Bani were responsible for his leg.

3) Entire family poisoned him to make him lonely again so that he can work as a money making machine. We saw how they used Pragu to manipulate RV for the business deals.

But no matter what I don't feel that RV will be a murderer as it never happens. Even in Ishq mein marzawan where hubby just did everything again and again to kill and destroy wify's life..........came out as Mr. Clean and never lost wify's love. In here also no matter what RV will remain love of Bani/Pragu, not a  murderer. .............But it will be interesting if he becomes a psycho . Psycho vs 4girls would be something new.

Edited by jhalak7 - 4 years ago