IF & Buts' on Current Track.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Zara Exhibiting Love seems totally Out of place....

The Currect Sequence seems Pleasant and Nice and Breezy But... The Creatives could have tried this in different circumstances.... and Again when they were together and had difference of opinion... It could have been sequences with these cut Tom and jerry sequence.... Then it was too much rage from Kabeer... Which was unnecessary then......

Now the scenario is completely different.... After all these .... Zara should have little refinement.....And she exhibiting love on Kabeer seems ..... I just don't wanna say......  still.... Zara is Such a Shameless Bitch....

No Self Respect, Never Cared About Her father Respect (initial episodes and Many occasions)

Never Care about the respect of the family She married. She Never Care about her Husband Respect... No wonder a Man like Shabaz Ahamad Hate her and wanna keep her away....

Kazi suffered heart attack, the Financial Debts are intense, The disrespect and insult was intense, Many times.... So yuck.....

This Track could be intense and emotional... Dilemma and things with so much drama than this...

These things could be flash backs yar.... No as current progress....Hopeless....

I am also a bit concerned about how ISA is being handled. I get that Zara is being swept away because of her feelings but I'm angry that makers are making this more into a comedy than a drama. They have cute little arguments instead of big emotional ones. 

I am just waiting for Shahbaz to be exposed. 

this current track needs a very frank discussion between Zara and Kabeer as to where their relationship should go for ISA is showing tracks of the old school versus the modern,therefore this two people whom the cv's has shown to be so in love should have the the decesion where they decide to be together away from both parents interference