why bindu get temp amnesia

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

seriously why bindu  once in a while loose her memory? is it a new willy nilly serious symptoms of her to end up in the rehab?may be one day  bindu will behave like to amar..mota bhai aap kaun ho?

.bolo!!?😆😆amar will be shocked to hear this as usual with his funny surprising  face .. and realize definitely some thing is going on her walnut brain and take her to the hospital ..

Edited by kinu17 - 4 years ago

^^^^ I always like your comments  😆

It started when she went for prayers and fainted.  Amar's less chances of successful operation on his hand.  Once again her mahanta  and  sacrificing by Bindu  

Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

^^^^ I always like your comments  😆

It started when she went for prayers and fainted.  Amar's less chances of successful operation on his hand.  Once again her mahanta  and  sacrificing by Bindu  

thank u shobhi🤗..seriously I am sick and tired abt bindu and her mother Theresa attitude..I stop watching this show ..once in a while I watch and c story is still in same mode. 👎🏼

When Amar has his op and she found out that Kangana lied about the risks, she decided to go to some temple where she had to walk a long way without any shoes on. She ended up falling  down a whole lot of concrete stairs and since then she has these strange memory loss.... very conveniently only when she’s in a safe place 🤣 I’m also sick of bindus way of thinking and in fact I think we will be better off being married to this new guy umed. You don’t have much longer to watch it, it’s ending soon. Prathna has already gone out of it: magically parimal industries employers bought shares and gave it to viraj and now he’s a huge shareholder and ceo. They’ve moved away. 

This may be an unpopular opinion but does anyone else get totally annoyed at mandar? He started off being really sensible and a voice of reason, but all he seems to do now is looks for faults and be negative. He worries more about other ppl than his own family being successful. He just seems to happy being poor. All he seems to do is criticise his wife and I wonder if it’s because he feels inferior. I also think it’s awful how he argues with her all the time in front of their children. 

Finally CVS has brought the amnesia track of bindu ..ab jaake yaad aaya ..they must be thinking arre serial toh bandh hone wali hai🥱 ..abh toh dikhana hi padhega bindu s bhool ne wali bimaar ka asli raaz..otherwise viewers will get amnesia that we made a bakwas soap ladies special on 2019 😆

Edited by kinu17 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by kinu17

Finally CVS has brought the amnesia track of bindu ..ab jaake yaad aaya ..they must be thinking arre serial toh bandh hone wali hai🥱 ..abh toh dikhana hi padhega bindu s bhool ne wali bimaar ka asli raaz..otherwise viewers will get amnesia that we made a bakwas soap ladies special on 2019 😆

heheh. but bindu is doing overacting, she needs to tone it down ab

Originally posted by azaanabbas

heheh. but bindu is doing overacting, she needs to tone it down ab

100 % agree ..she was irritating b4 now more .. 

Meri faiba kehti hai jo ziadaah bak bak kare uske  sar pe  kaske ek chaanta  doh ke uski zubaan bandh ho par memory wapas aajaaye 😆😆

before it was temporary amnesia for few minutes or a day or two. Now she has lost 1 year memory  in my opinion the best medicine for her is to meet Kangana and I'm sure she will regain her memory.  Then have an operation, but knowing bindu, she will not go ahead and play mahanta that amar get married to kangana first before going ahead with operation.  😆  I hope this will not be the case.

Not really in relation to this topic but Bindu is looking so much more pretty now that shes wearing those salwar kameez and kameez and stuff, I feel the sari's she was wearing were cheap material so they looked really bad and I think that the makeup has also lessened