NEW SEG : Ali gives his Treasure to Zafar on one condition :)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

NEW SEG

Ali gives his treasure to Zafar in return of one condition 

I think Ali will put condition that uska dil Shazadi pe aa gaya hai And Now he Wants her 😎

So Zafar might try to bring #AlaSmine closer now😍❤️

https://youtu.be/dZ72eV89O0I

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 4 years ago

Nah! Aladdin ko apni Nakchadi kisi se mangne ki need nahi hai. Jo apna hai woh apna hai. 😎 I think koi deal ki baat ho rahi hai which goes through Yasmine's doors. 

Originally posted by romaila

Nah! Aladdin ko apni Nakchadi kisi se mangne ki need nahi hai. Jo apna hai woh apna hai. 😎 I think koi deal ki baat ho rahi hai which goes through Yasmine's doors. 

I know.What I meant that Ali will want Yasmine khulle aam in front of zafar . Aur Zafar kuch kar bhi nahi paayega.

@Moni: It sounds interesting and would love watching. ❤️Zafar won't find "Sona" for Yasmine. 🤣 Zafar ka pyaar for gold kal dikh gaya. 🤣 He was acting deewana. 🤣

@Moni: It sounds interesting and would love watching. ❤️Zafar won't find "Sona" for Yasmine. 🤣 Zafar ka pyaar for gold kal dikh gaya. 🤣 He was acting deewana. 🤣

Hahaaaa I know 🤣🤣. He was actually acting obsessive over of his Lover 'Sona' 🤣. Aisa lagta hai , For his 'Sona' he can even ditch his 'Jigar ke Challe' Chirag ka Jinn too 

Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

NEW SEG

Ali gives his treasure to Zafar in return of one condition 

I think Ali will put condition that uska dil Shazadi pe aa gaya hai And Now he Wants her 😎

So Zafar might try to bring #AlaSmine closer now😍❤️

https://youtu.be/dZ72eV89O0I

I think first he gave him gift as asli sona as Ali thought Zafer will check that sona asli or nakli ..so when he found out its asli...so now Ali knows these will happen...so might khazana will be nakli..cause ali knows he's not going to confirm by jeweler again...and I think he will ask merry to yasmin I think..after marriage Zafer will find out that sona was nakli...haha

Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Hahaaaa I know 🤣🤣. He was actually acting obsessive over of his Lover 'Sona' 🤣. Aisa lagta hai , For his 'Sona' he can even ditch his 'Jigar ke Challe' Chirag ka Jinn too 

Any idea what is Zafar's real motive?🤔

Any idea what is Zafar's real motive?🤔

No idea . May be to call Malika back he needs real Gold and not any magical Gold