•  
Poll Question :

Did you wish Pragati being Bani (reincarnated) Not

Poll Choice
Pragati being Bani (reincarnated)
Pragati being herself (means not Bani)
Login To Vote
Posted: 4 years ago

Guys, how you wish Pragati being Bani or not...

I like Pragati being herself as I like her innocence and caring nature and yet smart... Though I like Bani too, I don't want to see reincarnated drama... I wish they could show how life doesn't end when your loved one left you and life should move on,, though none can replace them someone else can give you love you deserved... Life could change one day how we wished....

Since it's Ekta show and she mentioned it's kasam 2, am keeping my expectations low...

I wish to see how you guys feel...

Edited by SathyaT - 4 years ago

Pragati is amazing hersef ❀ she doesn’t need to be Bani or someone else   

Its been only 3years since Bani died. LOL. Pragati can't be 3years old. πŸ˜†

I have doubt , did Bani really died or she will come back? Both the Biwis will start WWF as that also happens in EK's show and that was in Kasam too.

Originally posted by Arshi-

Pragati is amazing hersef ❀ she doesn’t need to be Bani or someone else   

Yes, I too wish the same πŸ‘πŸΌ

Originally posted by jhalak7

Its been only 3years since Bani died. LOL. Pragati can't be 3years old. πŸ˜†

I have doubt , did Bani really died or she will come back? Both the Biwis will start WWF as that also happens in EK's show and that was in Kasam too.

@Bold, with this logic I was confident that Pragati cannot be Bani I mentioned in my previous posts too,, but some feel she could be bani..   and it's Ekta show anything can be possible 😜....

pragati being herself is best 

pragati being herself. I want raghbir to fall in love with Pragati because she is diferent from Bani. I want him to move on even if it's not that easy. And if pragati turns out to be Bani nΒ°2 it won't make sense πŸ˜†....

Originally posted by Shonasyl

pragati being herself. I want raghbir to fall in love with Pragati because she is diferent from Bani. I want him to move on even if it's not that easy. And if pragati turns out to be Bani nΒ°2 it won't make sense πŸ˜†....

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Pragati cannot be Bani.It is not possible for Pragati to be Bani as she died only 3years ago and she Only feels Bani unless makers show her doing plastic surgery like any other show πŸ₯±.

Its depend upon story telling its ek show so i do not have much hope . I am ok with both either she is pragati or bani returned after plastic surgery. In serials like punar vivah , gulaal, rang badalti odhni , sindoor tere naam ka leads fall in love for 2nd time after losing there first love and they always respect there first love .