•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Yeh Teri Galliyan the Zee TV show produced by Cinevistaas is hovering around the wedding track of Shantanu (Avinash Mishra) with Nandini (Sonal Vengurlekar).

We have seen the ordeals faced by Asmita aka Puchki (Vrushika Mehta) being in love with Shantanu. Now with Shantanu marrying Nandini, there is all the more sorrow in Asmita’s life.

The show will at this point see a huge revelation.

Yeh Teri Galliyan will see the comeback of Shambu (Sharhaan Singh), the father of Asmita.

The show recently saw the comeback of Ridoy, who had earlier come in between the love story of Shantanu and Asmita. However, he seems to have returned now with a positive shade.

Ridoy (Lavin Gothi) will bring Shambu from Sonagachi for a pleasant reunion with Asmita. However, when Shambu will be brought right during the wedding of Shantanu and Nandini, it will come to the fore that Nandini is the step-sister or Asmita.

As per the reliable source, “Nandini will be shocked to see her father Shambu in front of her. This will reveal to the audience of Asmita and Nandini being step-sisters.”

OMG!!

How will the story take shape from here?

What will happen to the love story of Shantanu and Asmita?

We buzzed actors for more information on this, but they remained unavailable for comments.

Watch this space at IWMBuzz.com for exclusive updates in the telly and digital world.

Seriously ??? How predictable !!!

Seriously CV's get a brain with innovating ideas you Guys are supposed to be creatives of the show..you can't use ideas you find on web...gosh wish someone really creative join the show CV's team before it get too late..we have see enough of nonsense we need to see something different and innovative

Edited by Semeira - 4 years ago

what does Asmita having a sister got to do with the story?

Originally posted by heavenlybliss

what does Asmita having a sister got to do with the story?

Because it means the real puchki's half-sister nandini is trying to pass herself off as the real puchki, but with puchki's father returning he obviously knows that she is nandini and not his daughter puchki so he would be a major threat to nandini/ thakumaa plan by unveiling to everyone that she isn't puchki, but that is if if puchki's father actually tells everyone that she is his daughter nandini and not puchki unless they show him keeping quiet on purpose to allow nandini to get away with marrying shaan.

I simply don't get it though why nandini wants to marry shaan and so obsessed with him? She doesn't even know him. 

I dont understand why Shaan marry Nandini..just like that I mean agar shaadi itni jaldi hoti hai then why Shaan and Asmita wedding took so long ?!

What I mean is that agar ek sindoor mang main bharne se shaadi hoti hai then why Asmita and Shaan did the whole rituals ??

Edited by Semeira - 4 years ago

My question exactly??? He just filled her maang and that's it I am a Muslim so I don't know but always thought pheras were necessary...remember what ridoy said during first wedding that phere hee toh important hai....lack of logic I guess.

now this track may go on for another 4 months

Originally posted by dyer.a

My question exactly??? He just filled her maang and that's it I am a Muslim so I don't know but always thought pheras were necessary...remember what ridoy said during first wedding that phere hee toh important hai....lack of logic I guess.

I am Muslim too that's why I can totally be wrong about that...but just like you I believed pheres were necessary.

Originally posted by heavenlybliss

now this track may go on for another 4 months

Wont come as a shock to me knowing CV's 😂