siarocks007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This story is a work of fiction.Hope you guys like the story . Please leave your comments.   

Chap I-III- Pg 1

Chap IV-Pg 3

Chap V-Pg 5

So Far Away

Chap I

She had given up trying to save herself from the perpetual state of unhappiness she found herself in. No matter how much she tried to reach the bank ,she found herself drowning.She had become numb to her surroundings and everything around her.Life had lost its colors and she was robotically living a mundane life. She had been staring out of the window for a long time with no thoughts whatsoever.That is how Rakshit found her.

He had entered the room searching for Mrs Shergill. These days he found it impossible to keep track of her. One moment she was just before his eyes,the next moment she vanished into thin air. Mrs Shergill! Mrs Shergill! He tried calling her multiple times but it appeared as if she was physically there with him but was mentally somewhere else. Drishti,he called and she started up immediately coming out of her reverie.  Shocked to find him in the same room as her,she was about to leave when he caught her hand and stopped her from leaving.It pained him to see her standing like this.She had become a shell of herself and he was the cause of her misery.He felt like a monster for what he did to her.

She had told him that she loved him earlier that day and he had gone on to crush her emotions misunderstanding her feelings and married Lavanya right before his eyes. Her tear stricken face still pierced his soul. In his fit of rage,the anger clouding his eyes he had made the biggest mistake of his life.

Drunk out of his mind,he didn't remember when he succumbed to her advances and that is how Drishti found them,sprawled on their bed. The hurt in her eyes had pierced his heart but the next moment seeing the dead look in her eyes killed him.That was the last rime he had seen her.

From that day on she had avoided him like the plague going as far as sleeping near the swimming pool to avoid seeing him. His heart broke into a million pieces when he saw the love of his life distancing himself from him. She was physically there with him but the distance between them was now more than ever. What she next said made his blood turn cold.

"Rakshit Sir,Maine divorce file kr diya h,aur divorce papers pe sign bhi kr diye h . Mujhe koi alimony nhi chahiye. Ye raha mangalsutra aur ye rhi apki ring. Ap iske saath jo chahe vo kr skte h. Have a happy life ahead Mr Shergill." She removed his hand from her wrist and took her suitcase and left the house.

Rakshit was too shocked to react.By the time he came back to his senses, he found that she had taken all her belongings with him along with his heart. 

When he looked up, standing at the door of his room were Shikhar and Divya with a look of disgust on their face . Finally Shikhar spoke,"Apne us insaan ko hurt kiya , jisne hamesha aap ka bhala chaha, apni jaan ki parwah kiye bagair apki jaan bachayi aur hamesha aap ka saath diya. Vo sirf Dee ki nhi mere bhi behen thi. Mai aapko kbhi nhi maaf krskta bhayi."

Dee said," Main shi thi. Rakshit tm meri Di ko deserve hi nhi krte aur ab hm hamari Di l saath ye ghar chod k ja rhe h. Chal Romi." Saying so, they left leaving behind behind a remorse laden Rakshit Shergill on his feet.   

Chap II

It and been 2 years since Drishti had left the city of Mumbai. The memories of hid betrayal still lingered in her mind but she had learned to suppress them. She had made a new world here. Romi was happily married to Saisha who was in her third trimster.Life was finally looking up.

A shrill ringtone brought her out of her chain of thoughts. "Bol Divi! Kya hua? Acha ruk main abhi ati hu." Saying so Drishti grabbed the car keys and rushed out of her apartment. "Ye Divi bhi na,itni badi ho gayi hai phir bhi bachpana nhi gya." Shaking her head she got into her car and drove off. If all went well AD Corps reputation would reach new heights. 

Ensuring that she had everything for the meeting,she got out of the car and rushed into the lift. While coming out she smacked her head into a chest to find a pair of mischievous twinkling eyes looking back at her, Aarav.

"Miss Toofan Mail,kaha ja rahi ho bhage bhage? Dekho tmnr kya kiya. Tmhara sar h ya hathoda? Mere 8 packs to bruise hi gye honge abhi tk. Haye kya zulm dhaya h tmne mujh par..", he sai melodramatically.Shaking her head at the drama queen she said , "Mr Nautanki, agar tmhari nautanki khatm ho gyi ho to chale? Hme meeting k liye late ho rha h. Aur vaise bhi uncle ne kaha tha tmhe saath leke ane. Varna pta chala tm fir office ka raasta bhul gye.",said Drishti chuckling. Drishti could remember the day like yesterday. Mr Singhania scolding Aarav and Aarav holding his ears and making a pouting face. "Are! That was one time.Aur vaise bhi mujhe yha k saare raaste ek jaise lgte h." "Except Shanaya k ghar k",said Divya,Drishti and Shikhar laughing.

Chap III

It had been 2 goddamn years since she had left.He had left the city which snatched the love of his life.He had lost his sanity.People walked on eggshells around him. It was as if her departure had turned on his beast mode. He had become a robot who lived a monotone life. He couldn't find happiness in anything. He had tried to search for her. He had met innumerable investigators spend lakhs of rupees with no end result. It was as if she did not want to be found. She had completely disappeared without a trace. If he could see her face one last time he would die a happy death.He only found solace in his company which had reached new heights due to his hard work and dedication. He had refused to consider the idea of a PA. Vinay now managed all his meeting. No one could ever take her place in his life.Her memories were all he was left with.

Vinay's phone call broke his chain of thoughts. "Ha,Bolo Vinay." "Sir,we have a meeting scheduled with AD Corp today." Yes,Vinay I remember. I am on my way."

To be continued soon......

Edited by siarocks007 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thanx for the story, please continue

annjose1998 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

❤️❤️❤️ LOVED IT ❤️❤️❤️

sweetnoori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Continue soon  

Gooď  start 

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome start

Love it

Cont soon

anupm04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Superb 

Please continue soon

MudrasV thumbnail

Nice start.Continue soon.

DesiiiiGirllll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

A much needed fresh track. Waiting for Drishti to meet Rakshit now!! Update soon!! Can’t wait for more!!! And thanks for updating two together😂 

Recently we don’t have much stories here! Keep writing 

Hanyshah thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

My baby is moving on ! Good for her ! 

Even if in reality I know Ra wouldn’t do this, but still if he did, I’m proud that Dri took that step to get out of the situation. I love that she pulled herself together and moved forward, not give up or fight for her rights. Yes love should be enduring, but if Ra did all that, why stay and hurt yourself right ? Good job ! I loved it. Update soo ☺️❤️

Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Good start...

Waiting for Drikshit meet..

Continue soon

Keep writing. :)