FF- A hate love story ch_2 pg_2

Posted: 4 years ago

hey guys...!!! I am Kaushik....😊 I have been watching the show since the beginning and I just love Raghbir's character...and wanted to write something on it...and an idea came into my mind and I just thought to pen it down...if u guys are interested in reading the story please let me know in the comments...for now I'm posting the prologue over here... 

A Hate Love Story

PROLOGUE

Kabhi Kabhi zindagi ek aise mod par a kar ruk jati hai ki aisa lagta hai sab kuch khatam ho gaya… ab jeene ki ek bhi wajah nhi hai…sab tootne laga hai….bikharne laga hai…main bhi aaj toot chuka hu…bikharne laga hu…ab na toh mujh mein jeene ki himmat bachi hai or na hi takat….saans toh le raha hu par kiske liye….? Pata nahi….jee raha hu par kiske liye… pata nahi…ye dil aaj bhi dhadkta toh hai… par kiske liye…? Pata nahi… Zindagi ne mujhse mera sab kuch cheen liya…. Aur main… main kuch bhi nahi kar paya…aaj ek zinda lash jaisa mehsoos ho raha hai…roz marne ki koshish karta hu par yeh saali maut bhi toh nahi ati…aur ek hai uska khayal jo dil se nahi jata… uske bina zindagi adhuri hai…aaj yaha sab kuch hai bas woh nahi…kitna pyaar tha hum dono ke beech….. par kya pyaar kitni jldi khatam ho jata hai…? Main toh uske liye duniya chhod skta tha…magar usne mujhe ek baar mud ke tak nahi dekha…main chikhta raha chillata raha…par usne…kya itna hi kamzor tha mera pyaar…humara pyaar…

******Flashback******

In a college two boys were fighting with each other and all the students had gathered over there to watch the action show…. After all who misses the chance of entertainment and having Raghbir in the college it was obvious…just then the two boys came there running and got hold on Raghbir…

1 boy- Raghbir pagal ho gaya hai kya…chhod usko…who mar jayega yaar…

But Raghbir was in no mood to spare that other guy…and some how he got out of the hold of those boys and again started beating that guy black and blue…But Raghbir’s friends came in between both of them and they literally dragged him out of there…

Aman- Saale tera dimag kharab ho gaya hai kya….kitna peet dala tune usey….( still holding Raghbir)

Raghbir- Ab tum dono chhodoge mujhe..?

Rishi- NAAAAA… tu pehle promise kar maarega nahi…

Raghbir- Abey nahi maarunga chhod toh de bhai…

Then they both let him free…and Raghbir adjusted his jacket….and looked at his hand which was still bleeding…

Raghbir- Rishi dekh yaar chot lag gayi…zara dawai la ke de….

Rishi- DAWAIII…?

Raghbir- Haan bhai…dawai…

Rishi ran to get the medicine and Aman shock his head in disbelief at his friend’s behaviour…

Aman- Kya nautanki thi ye sab…?

Raghbir looked at him with an innocent face… as if he hadn’t done anything…Aman got too irritated by his behaviour this time….

Aman- don’t try to give me that innocent look Raghbir…tera dimag kharab hai kya…? Kyu jhagda kiya tune uss Nikhil se…?

Raghbir- Yaar mene kuch bhi nahi kiya… tu janta haina who kabse mere se pange le raha hai…par mene har baar usko ignore kiya…but today I lost it man…!! Aaj uski buddhi phir gayi thi shayad….ya may be upar se bulawa aa gya ho uska…usne mujhe thappad maar diya aa ke….or phir main kya karta….nahi control hua mujhse..mene lga diye uske teen chaar…..

Aman didn’t said anything to him after all it wasn’t his fault at all…just then Rishi came there with a beer bottle in his hand…he handed the bottle to Raghbir…

Rishi- Le bhai teri dawai….

Raghbir took that bottle….he opened it and poured some beer on his wound…a girl came there… and looked at the beer bottle then at the boys….and at Raghbir’s bleeding hand….(the girl’s name is Sakshi)

Sakshi- Are you guys serious…Yeh beer tum logo ka first aid h…?

Raghbir- Haan toh tu kya chahti hai… main pura taam-jhaam le ke chala karu apne sath…?

Rishi- Haan ye toh roz ka kaam hai iska ladai-bhida kar ke chot kha ke baith jata hai….

Sakshi- Yaar bus karoge tum dono….raghbir ko joshi sir ne apne cabin mein bulaya hai…chalo..

Rishi- Yaar iss baar toh tu gaya…

Raghbir- kya karenge suspend hi toh kar denge kuch time ke liye…I don’t care…

Aman- Raghbir yeh thoda zyada ho raha hai…tera yahi behaviour raha na toh ho sakta hai who tujhko college se nikal dein…aur ye Mazak nahi hai bhai please samjh aur serious hojaa…

All were worried about Raghbir…except him….they all went to the Dean’s office…Raghbir knocked at the door…and all the othe others stood outside the office…

****In The Cabin****

Joshi- Ohhh Mr.Raghbir Malhotra…the most handsome boy of the college….topper….basketball team captain….and if I’m not wrong then you were the one who has been getting student of the year award from last four years…

Raghbir- Yes sir….

Joshi- But you know what…. You are still a zero…you know why….because you cannot control yourself at all…this is the third time in this month that I m getting complaint against you…And this time you have to give an written apology or otherwise you can takeyour NOC from the office….

Listening to the wordsof Mr. joshi… Raghbir looked at him for a second and turned to leave the cabin…and Mr. Joshi looked at him in disbelief and said…..

Joshi- Main iska kya matlab samjhu Raghbir….tum maafi nahi mangoge…?

Raghbir- Bilkul nahi sir… kyuki mujhe nahi lagta ki main galat hu…

Outside the cabin… all his friends were too worried about him

Rishi- Abey kya baatho rahi hai andar….kuch sunai bhi nahi de raha hai yaar….

Just then the door got open and there stood a very calm and composed Raghbir….he shut the door behind him… and without giving a single look to his friends he started to leave….. in the corridor his friends ran behind him…..

Aman- Arey kahan ja raha hai…batayega kya hua….?

Sakshi- Raghbir hum itna pareshan hain…aur tu bhao kha raha hai….

Rishi- abbey tu ruk….

Then Rishi catched him and Sakshi and Aman blocked his way….Raghir looked at them and smiled….

Raghbir- Arey yaar main bhaag thodi raha hu…. Tum log aise kyu behave kar rahe ho…?

Aman- Kyuki humein teri tension hai yaar….bta na kya baat hui andar…?

Raghbir- Joshi bola…..ya toh maafi mang ya phir college chhod de….

All had an horrified look on their faces because they knew Raghbir so well…he can never say sorry to anyone….thats not him….

Aman- Toh matlab…..

Raghbir- Matlab mene boldiya…that I will not apologies to anyone…. 

So that's it for now....if you guys want to read the whole FF then please comment ur comments means a lot ….don't forget to hit the like button...

Thanks for Reading....🤗

Edited by Kaushiki - 4 years ago

Nice start & story as for as I understand👍🏼. Pls try to be in English more. I'm frm south.

Originally posted by mafaaza12

Nice start & story as for as I understand👍🏼. Pls try to be in English more. I'm frm south.

Thank uh so much....ohk I will translate the dialogues in English...thanks again...may I know Ur name??😃

I'm having the same problem as Mafaaza chechi,so couldn't read the storyand can't comment also😔Thanks for agreeing to translate in english,but reading the beginning,it seems interesting and continue soon😳

Edited by TenderCoconut - 4 years ago

Very nice, liked it a lot, and it totally goes with ragbir's character 😆 please continue soon

Nice start.... would love to see where this goes... continue soon....👍🏼

Good start 

Looking forward for the story 

Originally posted by TenderCoconut

I'm having the same problem as Mafaaza chechi,so couldn't read the storyand can't comment also😔Thanks for agreeing to translate in english,but reading the beginning,it seems interesting and continue soon😳

I will try to translate the upcoming parts in English as well....so will wait for Ur comment on the upcoming chapter...thanks.....😳

Originally posted by bhshre95

Very nice, liked it a lot, and it totally goes with ragbir's character 😆 please continue soon

Thank uh so much...I m glad that uh liked it...hahaha yeah correct SARPHIRA 🤣.... I will cont soon....😳

Originally posted by urmita

Nice start.... would love to see where this goes... continue soon....👍🏼

Thank uh so much....😃