Ladies Special

Prathna wrong big time

LoveSana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

At the beginning I understood that she wanted a simple life but what defines the simple life? A simple life is void of fakeness, it’s about being honest and hard work. There are rich people that stay humble. She has no right to keep vital and his mom away from their rich life. The fundamental problem is that does she expect viraj to stay poor for the rest of his life. Does she not want him to succeed in life through hard work? If that is the case and I’m sorry viraj deserves better.

Not telling her to become like her mother in law but seriously she can be humble. She would have a lot of money and therefore can support a lot of ngo and charities and make a good difference in life. But no she wants a simple life!

Please do tell me what is simple life to you? To me it’s a humble life.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunaina02 thumbnail

Prarthana is very selfish and does not love Viraj at all or does not know what love means .

Viraj is a big fool .

They have made a mess of Prarthana Viraj story and hence not showing it any more since last two days . May be creatives are busy repairing the mess  . 

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

She was a big time No for me the moment after marriage she did all that drama and wanted to stay poor. 

Bcz of her they lost their business.  

I agree with you fully.  Nowadays I just skip her part. She is super annoying. 

I am liking Meghna and Bindu's story.  At least there is some logic behind their actions.  

Also m loving the future couple Kangna-Punit.  For me they outshine all other couples in the show. 

LoveSana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I freaking hate the way she says simple life chahiye humko. I honestly thought that Meghna was annoying but now I understand her view.

sunaina02 thumbnail

I also like Puneet Kangana jodi . They have very good chemistry .

I understand Meghna. She does some mistake in business by trusting everyone but she has ambition .  Mandar loves her , no matter what .

I like Bindu's dates  with new guys . She is superb in handling them.

Prarthana is one of the most stupid character created on TV . 

They should have shown her living in  Viraj's mansion but having issue there and trying to trnsform the culture. 

She says she is simple , but she is not . She has the diseases of being simple mania  or beingrich phobia 

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Whole show is pathetic now..each episodes r garbage nowadays