New Promo - YouTube Link

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ymbn7Of9htI&authuser=0

This promo is very interesting and I'm looking forward to Babbu and Nimki teaching Tetar Singh a lesson. It's good to see Babbu making an effort to change. When it happened to his sister, and found out it happened to his mom too, the drastic change. Thinking needed to be changed and it's good to see the change being shown.

Edited by Namzie1226 - 4 years ago

Thanks for sharing the promo... To be honest I never thought babboo wil ever have a change of heart in dis show πŸ˜†.. Glad dey surprised us...Baboo apologising to Nimki was OK but he bringing her back to his home is something still I can't able to believe πŸ˜²

Back to back Maha episodes??? πŸ€” 

Originally posted by l-NiklausFan-l

Thanks for sharing the promo... To be honest I never thought babboo wil ever have a change of heart in dis show πŸ˜†.. Glad dey surprised us...Baboo apologising to Nimki was OK but he bringing her back to his home is something still I can't able to believe πŸ˜²

Back to back Maha episodes??? πŸ€” 

TBH, not sure what’s going on but whatever it will be, it will be fun. 

I was very disappointed when they turned Babbu outright villain but now they the changing his thought process one little bit at a time. 

Yea, I wish baboo's change of heart should be subtle and convincing... Still few more days for ME, let's see how they work out things wid baboo's character πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

Lol. She's gone back to the rapist house. She still is still in love with him.

He is using her so that his father can win. Its so obvious but she cant see it.

And Sweety wants Abhi. Perfect plan kill 2 birds with 1 stone.