What could have happened two years ago!?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

So Angad met Sandhya 2 years ago. And he and Nisha too broke up around same time. May be he was nursing his heartbreak at that time. 

Nisha slept with some guy around the same time.

Shobha's husband was a good and loving guy till 2 years ago then he became alcoholic and lost his job. 

Angad's uncle saw Kapil's face and he remembered something that happened 2 years ago. 

Kapil is waiting for Sandhya since 2 years. 

What happened 2 years ago? Who all were involved? Did someone from Angad's family kill Kapil? It's not Angad for sure because he saw Kapil's face and that didn't trigger any recollection. So in all probability Angad is involved in this in some indirect way without his knowledge. But what is that? 

Angad's uncle saw kapil's face and was shocked then said itne saalo baad ye chehra kaise samne aaya so he knows kapil.There is some mystery about Angad's family.Earlier it seemed kapil is after Sandhya but now it is sure he has something against Angad's family too.Angad may be unaware.

Kapil said today that both jindal and patvardhan (angad and sandhya's families) family were responsible for the death of him, his wife and his child. Now he's going to bring all three of them back to life, and he said he won't leave the person who is responsible for their death, who is sandhya, and now she will be the one to bring them back to life. Just so confusing! He will bring his child back to like through the child he will have with sandhya and his wife will take over sandhya's body, whilst of course he will have kapil's body, but he will make sure to kill all those responsible for his and his family's death too.

Now, this show is gone from bad to worst. Cannot watch this crap anymore.

Ya the show has become bad. I couldn't watch yesterday's full episode

Both patwardhan and jindal families were responsible for the death of kapil his wife and his baby.kapil also said Sandhya is responsible for their death.he wants to kill everyone but who were involved from these two families the whole families can't be involved.it seems kapil was burnt alive from the laptop scene.

Originally posted by sanchita1410

Ya the show has become bad. I couldn't watch yesterday's full episode

yes I felt the episode was too long.

epi was a headache but performance was brilliant by namik n vin...deepika was not focus much though...

angad n sandhya family are responsible for kapil n his family death so his motive is killing his murderers n possessed angad-sandhya body to live their incomplete life...he is more bitter n angry with sandhya becos it all happened becos of her...

I hope sandhya soon notice behaviour change of angad

Not sure why did they not show what everybody was looking for i.e. love triangle with supernatural element. Kapil-Sandhya n Namiik- Sandhya, it was going good. One more show got screwed up which had great potential. 

I feel like whatever the backstory is, it will be cliched and boring. No matter what they can think of, I cant imagine it being innovative or new.

In fact- keeping Indian TV in mind - I actually think that they havent even thought about what the backstory is and will make it up along the way.