Posted: 4 years ago

This team of bhoots are kinkyyy and gross

While this whole Milan thing is happening Bhootni madam shows up to watch ðŸ¤¢

Like wth?!

and what kind of Milan was that ? He just had his hand on her stomach and was chanting ... is that bhoots version of consummation ???

he wants to say something into sandhya's ears.. he has been trying that since in jungle...what is his motive?....why he wants sandhya?...why he keeps glowing stomach of sandhya is unclear

He wants to plant his seed inside her womb I guess. 

Bdw I liked the scene yesterday, deepika portrayed a shy bride perfectly 

When will this ghost come out from Angad's body

Yeah creepy they are ! 

Angad is gonna be disturbed when he learns what all he did not being in his senses! 

He wants his baby in her womb bt y is still a mystery it's looking like geherayian where the ghost did the same thing for revenge 

He wants his own little demon baby ... aww how sweet ðŸ¤¢

Sandy passed out ... so what is that she remembers from the night? Did they physically consummate the marriage? 

Possessed Angad talked about baby.So i think it's sure that kapil wants baby from Sandhya but why?

Angad's behaviour is looking wierd to Sandhya i think Sandhya will misunderstand Angad.How long will Angad be possessed?

Originally posted by silvermoonlight

He wants his own little demon baby ... aww how sweet ðŸ¤¢

Sandy passed out ... so what is that she remembers from the night? Did they physically consummate the marriage? 

Even I have the same question! What does Sandhya remember? She passed out and he only chanted mantras in her ear. Was that equivalent to impregnating her? I doubt they consummated. 

I think Kapil and Sandhya consummated. Kapil as Angad was telling that one night is not enough after years of wait. Also, Sandy was also telling that we were together last night but they were together when they were talking all that. This means she was referring to together as consummation I guess.