Shabaz - Reality Check

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Shabaz... Now Coming to the true character..... Sirf Ek Maksad --- Kabeer ko Kazi banana hey

As per the initial Episodes he is the Patriarch of the Family.... Ayesha walks on an egg shell with him....

He was called more Grey over being Dark or Negative.... A father who would do anything for his son and always wanted his son's wish to be fulfilled....

My Questions......

1. Rizwan tried to Kill kabeer.... Don't Forget it ... Ruksar tried to kill Kabeer.... By poisoning him....

2. Tumara ZIgar Ka Tukada Kabeer.... The Same Kabeer whom u didn't like the fact he cooked in your own house for your own family..... But Zeenath humiliated him to have one meal from your house from your own house.... Rather Zeenath and Ruksar are Orphans who live in your mercy...

3. Ruksar, Zeenath Sisiter , Who you treated her as your daughter and you wanted her marriage to be as grand as your won daughter and to get married to a good family ..... Rather Zeenath messed with your own daughters life.... Ruksar messed with his son's life....

4. Lets Come to Rizwan... He is an open enemy..... Irfan Siddiqui  was chosen as a Kazi ... and Later Kabeer was made as a Kazi by Irfan Siddiqui..... What is the Mistake of Kazi.... He chose Kabeer to be the Kazi... Not his own Nephew as Kazi....

So where is the enmity of Kazi and Shabaz.... Seriously... No... Kazi was not against Kabeer and His Kaziyath.... Kazi  forgave and Excused Kabeer for his many silly behaviors.... Kazi forgo many insults....

Kazi become Rizwan enemy because he chose Kabeer over him. Zara is Rizwan's enemy not just because of ideology... Million people out there with different ideology and even Kabeer and Rizwan ideology are not same. Rizwan did all these to flick the Kaziyath from Kabeer... So when Kazi become Shabaz enemy.... Shabaz literally achieved what he wanted through this marriage....

Everything went as per his plan. Kazi could have made Kabeer as a permanent Kazi as well... Who spoiled the Plan Rizwan.... Not Kazi....

Zara is the problem to Rizwan.... Her Husband get the thrown .... If No Zara no competitor for him....

From Kazi Side.... Shabza and Family and Kabeer... Did lethal damage to Him and his daughter....

Tables are turned... Now Its hard to win back the Trust of Kazi and Family again.....

How Shabaz can make Kabeer as KAZI..... Million Dollar Question...

its all about the money that the office of the Qazi controls!!!! shabaz wants access to that for his shady business dealings!!!! which becomes legitimate if it comes thru the Qazi's office!!!!

dont understand how i became a newbie again in this transfer to the new formun, i was a senior before the new formun

I know what you mean. I'm not sure what Shahabaz is doing. Why would he insult Qazi's family to such an extent? Why on earth would Irfan give the sheher qazi position to Kabeer after all that he has done? Kabeer has proven to be very immature who couldn't even handle his marriage. How can he manage the responsibilities of a city? 

He is not ready to be a Qazi. He is too easily manipulated. 

Exactly I mean the same... Kabeer can be easily influenced in terms of thoughts. Kazi position is not a Joke. As you say he is not matured to handle it either. In khasur case also he was not right. 

And not to forget that Kabeer is not even interested in Quaziat now that he has become a Devdas without his Paro. So how is it helping Shahbaz ? ðŸ¤” 

Shahbaz is a slithering snake he only bites those who are good to him, he got so blinded for the qaziyat position which his son is not even interested in anymore that he ruined not only his own sons life but also an innocent girls life who always saved his jack ass . In all of this shabaz  has lost the chances of Kabeer becoming Qazi and him gaining control of sharia board so why does he have so much enmity against Zara and family makes no sense.