Radha Krishna

The story ahead l - Abhisar and Kalankini Radha

stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

I mentioned this in a comment but thought of making a separate post because I wanted to know all of your thoughts about this .

I hope what the future track holds is Ayan and Jatila's misdeeds to be revealed along with the fact that Ugrapath knew all along. But this seems too good to be true. Also, on revealing of those, that family is bound to be exiled from the village, so then they can't show Radha in her household getting tormented. So not happening. Oh ! The unavoidable spark of saas-bahu sagas ( sarcasm ) !!!!!

I guess Krishna will make Ayan impotent by magic ( Ayan is inborn impotent in almost all mythologies he is mentioned ). And Radha will keep meeting Krishna in the dark. We have a term in Bengali for that----Abhisar. Tagore's bhanusingher-padavali song collection is based on that. Also we have a saying----- Kalankini Radha ( disgraced Radha ). I think the future track will be based on this concept. Ayan will be portrayed as an evil clown. 

So what are your ideas ?

Edited by stormborn - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: stormborn

I mentioned this in a comment but thought of making a separate post because I wanted to know all of your thoughts about this .

I hope what the future track holds is Ayan and Jatila's misdeeds to be revealed along with the fact that Ugrapath knew all along. But this seems too good to be true. Also, on revealing of those, that family is bound to be exiled from the village, so then they can't show Radha in her household getting tormented. So not happening. Oh ! The unavoidable spark of saas-bahu sagas ( sarcasm ) !!!!!

I guess Krishna will make Ayan impotent by magic ( Ayan is inborn impotent in almost all mythologies he is mentioned ). And Radha will keep meeting Krishna in the dark. We have a term in Bengali for that----Abhisar. Tagore's bhanusingher-padavali song collection is based on that. Also we have a saying----- Kalankini Radha ( disgraced Radha ). I think the future track will be based on this concept. Ayan will be portrayed as an evil clown. 

So what are your ideas ?

Kudos for making me laugh !!!!! Abhisar ... right on I guess. I have no clue what will happen next and how "things will fall into place". Only the great creatives know I guess. But keep the posts coming :) :) 

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

So what are your ideas ?

I answered you in the other message, but Ayan is already powerless...lol...

Ayan has no points on Radha, we've already seen him several times.

Now to know what they have planned, they know that they shouldn't put too much Radha on stage with Ayan, it will quickly become unbearable for the fans...

For now they're going to play with a little ritual to buy time and then we'll see what RadhaKrishn has planned in their so-called fight between love and society

Viswasruti thumbnail

Abhisara or Abhisarika is one of the special traits of Ashta Vidha Nayikas! 

Abhisara means --Abhisarika – one who is impatient and wants to meet him, but he has not yet come. She boldly goes out to meet her lover herself, an adulteress. (Padam Choodare by Kshetrayya, Ashtapadi Nibhrita Nikunja by Jayadeva)

I really love to read your posts dear.🤗

stormborn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Abhisara or Abhisarika is one of the special traits of Ashta Vidha Nayikas! 

Abhisara means --Abhisarika – one who is impatient and wants to meet him, but he has not yet come. She boldly goes out to meet her lover herself, an adulteress. (Padam Choodare by Kshetrayya, Ashtapadi Nibhrita Nikunja by Jayadeva)

I really love to read your posts dear.🤗

Thanks buddy. ❤️

I loved the way you explained the concept of Abhisar.

Have you listened to the songs from bhanusingher-padavali ? It's in brajabuli. You might like it. That collection is one of my favourites.

Viswasruti thumbnail

Thanks buddy. ❤️

Have you heard the songs from bhanusingher-padavali ? It's in brajabuli. You might like it. That collection is one of my favourites.

Eager to know more about it and love to listen to those melodies. If possible, please give me the link. 😊Good night friend.⭐️

Related image

RainFire125 thumbnail

Thanks buddy. ❤️

Have you heard the songs from bhanusingher-padavali ? It's in brajabuli. You might like it. That collection is one of my favourites.

Me too. Would love to listen  to it.

stormborn thumbnail

https://youtu.be/opkPO56PUm4 -Sajani sajani

https://youtu.be/Z47IiNv8OTU -Gahana kusuma 

//youtu.be/5r57284QEZM -shangana gagane ( desc of a rainy night Radha going for her abhisara )

https://youtu.be/zF1RNqowu_8  - whole album

https://youtu.be/CTfCIicNxF4

https://youtu.be/k9rcAo6ATDk

There are more versions available. You can search with the song names.

https://youtu.be/PpBOM_M40H4 -SajaniSajani old ( by my favourite singer )

https://youtu.be/9plv6BPmbPs

stormborn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Eager to know more about it and love to listen to those melodies. If possible, please give me the link. 😊Good night friend.⭐️

Related image

Beautiful pic. Thank you so much.

RainFire125 thumbnail

Beautiful pic. Thank you so much.

Thank you buddy for the links!!