KinshukMahajan Take on His Entry in ISA

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

New to the Forum ๐Ÿ˜ƒas well as Show ๐Ÿ˜Žwaiting for KM

smiley16smiley42smiley41smiley40 Neela Nag smiley27smiley42Coming Back Soon in IshqShubhanallah smiley16

KinshukMahajan smiley42smiley27smiley42 smiley27smiley16in Zee Tv smiley4

No Idea of This Show smiley5smiley3But Watch Only For KM smiley42smiley27 smiley42smiley27

smiley42smiley27smiley17 KMsmiley27 Going To Start Shoot in New Show smiley16smiley42 

IWMBuzz

It is very important that as an actor you bring value to the show: Kinshuk Mahajan

Candid chat with Kinshuk Mahajan

It is very important that as an actor you bring value to the show: Kinshuk Mahajan

Talented actor Kinshuk Mahajan is looking forward to his entry in popular Zee TV show, Ishq Subhan Allah. His character will create a love triangle amongst him and the leads, played by Eisha Singh and Adnan Khan.

โ€œOne of the main reasons for saying yes was that I have never done a Muslim social before.โ€

How did you prep? 

โ€œI am following a lot of Pakistani dramas to get the body language and diction. Interestingly, one thing I picked up was that while desi shows use a lot of shuddh Hindi and khalis Urdu, shows across the Wagah border have lots of Punjabi touches.โ€

When asked about the ratings of Ishq Subhan Allah, which have come down of late, he says, โ€œToday when numbers donโ€™t come, things get changed in a hurry. Ideally, you should give some time. But again, TRPs have several other facets that are beyond our control, so the best thing would be to put in your best. There is no sure shot formula to success.โ€

Here Kinshuk, who has done several shows like Sapna Babul Kaโ€ฆBidaai, Chand Chhupa Badal Mein and Naaginbefore, makes a frank admission that he found it safer to enter a known brand, rather than trying his hand at a new project which might or might not click. โ€œAt the end of the day, you have to be seen for your work to be recognized, which otherwise is a waste of time.โ€

โ€œIt is also very important that as an actor, you bring value to the show and not just be there. I have been very lucky to have always netted juicy characters. Something similar is on the anvil for Ishq Subhan Allah as well, which I am entering with a lot of positivity. The Creative Eye unit is also looking forward to my joining in.โ€

โ€œAlso, the very fact that I have been brought in proves that there was something lacking and now it is up to me to prove my mettle.โ€

Kinshuk attributes his over a decade long staying power to his practical approach. โ€œMany stars get very choosy, demanding only particular type of roles. You need to be flexible. And most important is your attitude. In this word of mouth industry, past tantrums cost you big.โ€

Here he accepts that options do get limited due to type-casting. โ€œEven I got more Bihari type of characters (post Afsar Bitiya). But then you have to play with whatever cards you are dealt. Hence, try to choose the best on offer. Rest you have to leave to destiny.โ€

Gonna See Next ๐Ÿ’“โค๐Ÿ’“Rudra๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Ishaan๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜in KM๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’™ ISA๐Ÿ˜ƒSoon ๐Ÿ‘€

I am so excited for him. I love KM. He is going to rock. 

Originally posted by Arshian14

I am so excited for him. I love KM. He is going to rock. 

Yup ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผhe Rocks Excellent Each and Every Role ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผโค๏ธThis TooExcited For Coming Back KMโค๏ธmy most Fav โค๏ธ

Yes. Finally ZARA gets someone for her other than the fool KABIR!! LET HIM BURN!!!

Just a random thought came in my mind that whether you have joined this forum or not & here you are!!! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Hope you enjoy this show Vinnas! ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿ˜‡

Originally posted by nushy1995

Just a random thought came in my mind that whether you have joined this forum or not & here you are!!! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Hope you enjoy this show Vinnas! ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿ˜‡

Why not ๐Ÿ˜‰why left ๐Ÿ˜† joins most forums for KM๐Ÿ˜ณ Sply this One is only For Him๐Ÿ˜Ž Don't bother Show ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ Only Neela Nag โค๏ธ enjoy his Scenes ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Image result for naagin 2 rudra gifs