Water crisis but let’s waste it anyway.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

They know there is no water yet instead of storing and using wisely they wasted it all on bathing and Babita face washing. Really? 

Just a thought - if Sodhi had water at his garage, why can’t he bring a few barrels in his Jeep 😜😜

It was also funny how sodhi & tappu got on top of the tanker and stole all water for gokuldham and no one noticed 😆

And why don't they store some water always ? This isn't the first time obviously. 

In the end the GD wasis will preach the world to save water and not misuse it. They will also play holi with tanker ka pani.

Earlier even with comedy logic was present without compromising on the humour.

Forget about that now.

There can't be any comparison between the writers and directors then and now.

Its time they let the show go off air with grace. Daya's absence makes no sense at all. She has been someone who is a responsible woman. Suddenly she isn't there. Suddenly she isn't missed at all. The family has started to lived as if she is dead and they have moved on. There is no phone call. There is no urgency to bring her home and there is no one who goes to visit her in Ahmadabad. Even the mahila mandal has moved on. Daya bhabi and her maa ke nuske are no longer that important. 

Sonu has been missing too and its seems her protective father has forgot about her. There is no news and no one cares. 

New Tappu doesn't fit in this whole chapter. It seems they have changed Tappu's character along with the actor. Tappu sena doesn't have Sonu  . PInku is like Mr. India who keeps appearing and disappearing and the other two boys  Gogi and Goli try hard to make us believe this new Tappu is their leader and trust me they fail miserably. 

New Hathi who infact was the original Hathi bhai try really hard to match up with Kavi Kumar Azad but he fails. Somehow, Komal and the Hathi doesn't even look like a couple. He also doesn't look like father of Goli. Its partly because he was replaced early and then entered in the story as GOli's chacha.  I think he would have been fine if he wasn't Goli's chacha before. Also, he should wear clothes that fit him. Copying Kavi Kumar Azad isn't necessary. Instead they could have made us believe that Hathi bhai has lost some kgs. 

In my building they mix tank water with Municipal water and gives us supply.  Today our motor is damaged so no water supply today.  For me the show was already off the track during scooter track.  Tarak doing Bhangra. I am no longer interested in the show much from last 3 years. Kavi ji death shocked me. I feel show was best when they don't show gokul dhaam ek parivaar hai and behaved normal as neighbours.  I missed bagha bawri too. I also don't feel the same charm,  excitement during festivals tracks.  Bore Holi,  bore Diwali.  I will be always disappointed on popat marriage.  Bye bye tarak Mehta ka ulta chasma.  😭

I cant believe that the team is so arrogant they dont even bother to read any of the fans comments on various platforms. Or they read and ignore thinking we are trolling them. Their humour has become cheap and forced like bollywood. Feels like a 3 year old kids show now. Earlier the humour was cool thanks to the dialogue writers.