Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Mishaan SS: we are a family part2, page 3 updated

sheen97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Chapter- 1

It was a beautiful sunny morning after a week of bad weather. Today was day which mishti used to wait eagerly for today she get to spend whole day with her little muchkin. The rays of sun fell on mishti waking her up and giving her reminder that today is sunday. She got up from bed, got freshen up and went to the kitchen to cook breakfast for her love. After half hour of brainstorming she finally decided to make grilled sandwich and choclate shake. She arranged breakfast on table and went to wake up love of her life,the reason she is living and happy. She entered the room and switched on the lights, and smiled looking at person sleeping peacefully on bed. She went towards bed and kissed the person and woke him up with love 

Mishti: Good morning ,mumma ki jaan, ( hugging and kissing him on cheeks) aaj sunday hai , aaj mumma aur aarav ka favourate day hai , Sunday.

Mishti was a single mother to five year kid aarav. She single handedly raised her son . Aarav never saw his father but mishti knows that he misses him whenever he watches other kid's dad. Mishti used to stay busy on weekdays, aarav usually used to go to her nani's house after school and till the time mishti used to get free he used to sleep. Sunday was the day when both mother- son used to have plenty of time to spent with each other. 

Aarav: ( sleepy voice) Good morning morning. Aarav was still hugging mishti , aaj mumma aur aarav ka masti day hai.

Mishti: ok aarav aaj mumma ne sandwiches aur choclate shake banaya hai. Utho meri jaan fir hum breakfast karange, fir thodha homework karangay, fir hum khele gay or shaam ko hum ghoomi ghoomi karangay.         

Aarav: naanu, naani bhi chalegay

Mishti: ( carrseeing his hair) : haa naanu naani bhi chalegay, ok ok utho brush karo jaldi se .

****†**********************************

Somewhere away from mishti and aarav was a soul who was striving to prove himself to his family, to his fiancee. Ruhaan was a budding chef whose passion is cooking but his father owned chain of restraunts and it was against his prestige that his only son rather than handling his business will work as a mere chef, Ruhaan left the house , worked hard studied at best culinary school ,got a job as a chef at a small restaurant .It might not be the best job but he was happy that finally he atleast got the start . He thought of sharing this news with the women he will be going to spend his rest of the life with. Pari and Ruhaan were in relationship for 4 years. They both love each other but somewhere Ruhaan felt that he was alone being in a relationship. They finally decided to take the plunge .

Ruhaan went to meet pari to tell him about his job. He sat parin down held her hand 

Ruhaan: Pari, i want to tell u something

Pari: finally you decided to join uncle's business

Ruhaan: no i got a job as an assistant chef at vistro's 

Pari expression changed from happy to dissapointment. She jerked her away from Ruhaan.

Pari: Ruhaan i thought we talked about this. We are getting married ok. Ab tum aklele nai ho you told me you wanted to go to culinary school instead of Mba i stood by you. You asked me time. Ab kya kaise guzaara karangay hum tumahri us salary se. Ruhaan ,uncle ka business join karlo, cooking karni hai tu kar lena kya bolo mein mom ko, ki Ruhaan jis k.liye meine sabse fight ki vo achi job bhi nai le paya. Ruhaan shaadi ka kharcha hum dono apni salaries se nikalane vale the right. Meri salary se to nikal jayega what about you. I am not selfish Ruhaan i am thinking about our future. Ok i have to go meri bahut impt meeting hai. Love you! 

She hugged him and went to her office. 

Tears filled Ruhaan' s eye. Even with people around he had noone. He went towards window and looked towards moon with hope . Then he saw shooting star and wished for a companion 

There mishti tucked aarav to bed , kissed him goodnight and went to finish her work

There like every night he again wished for same thing, a companion for his mother.

Hi guys this was just an idea that stuck my mind.  This chapter is not that good but will try to improve ahead . Also i am little busy so dont no when i will be able to update next chapter. 

Hope you all like it .plz give your reviews so that i can improve in furthur episodes

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hey! It's very nice..

Please do continue and jaldi se break up karake, Ruhaan, Mishti ko milado

Edited by arfanazneen - 4 years ago
swaasp thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Nice concept dear❤️

actually I have read 2-3 stories on the concept of single mother and unmarried guy but this concept is similar yet different from those stories 

so I'm very excited and curious to read further story 

plz update soon dear

lots of love to you❤️😘🤗

Edited by swaasp - 4 years ago
NazneenA thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: swaasp

Nice concept Priyanka (I can call you this right? as arfa is referring you by this name, I came to know)

actually I have read 2-3 stories on the concept of single mother and unmarried guy but this concept is similar yet different from those stories 

so I'm very excited and curious to read further story 

plz update soon dear

lots of love to you❤️😘🤗

Wo galti se Priyanka likh diya. Kisi aur ka name hai wo toh🤦 Aj mai blunder pe blunder kar rahi hun😁 edit karde

swaasp thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: arfanazneen

Wo galti se Priyanka likh diya. Kisi aur ka name hai wo toh🤦 Aj mai blunder pe blunder kar rahi hun😁 edit karde

😆 maine edit kardi, vaise priyanka kis ka naam hai?

NazneenA thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: swaasp

😆 maine edit kardi, vaise priyanka kis ka naam hai?

Shiny ka hai I think...

swaasp thumbnail

ohh okay vaise main bhi kabhi kabhi shiny aur sheen ke beech confuse karleti hun 

rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Wow this is really good Aarav and Mishti’s relationship is sweet can’t wait to read more

Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Wow Sheen....loved it💜💜💜😍😍😍😍 I love stories with single mother.... Loved the first chapter.....Aarav is so cute💜💜😘😘 and Ruhaan is so lonely.... Mishti is so strong here....loving it💜💜💜👏👏👏 pls Sheen pls I beg u to continue this....late hoga to bhi chalega...but plz continue dear💜💜💜😘😘😘😍😍😍 waiting......

sheen97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: arfanazneen

Hey! It's very nice..

Please do continue and jaldi se break up karake, Ruhaan, Mishti ko milado

Thank you arfa, break up will take little time