Why is the forum so quiet?

Posted: 4 years ago

ISA is still going so strong. Its one of the few shows that still stuck to its original plot. 

Every show has its ups and downs but lets keep supporting our show. It deserves to be recognized and applauded. 

Keep the forum active. 

i think is this quiet cos of the silly plots the CV's hatching!!!! it is so predictable that the evil always wins!!!

Originally posted by amberyalll

i think is this quiet cos of the silly plots the CV's hatching!!!! it is so predictable that the evil always wins!!!

I know it seems as if evil is winning but I trust the writers. I have faith that this ZaBeer separation will end in Shahbaz's exposure. 

i really hope so!! cos a team they are invincible~~~against injustice

Originally posted by amberyalll

i really hope so!! cos a team they are invincible~~~against injustice

Kinshuk is entering. He is for sure going to be a positive character. He will definitely spice up the show. 

Originally posted by Arshian14

Kinshuk is entering. He is for sure going to be a positive character. He will definitely spice up the show. 

Kinshuk did play a negative cameo once in Star plus' tere sheher mein though, but I hope he is positive here and will make kabeer super jealous and pine for zara the way she has pined for him so much. 

I think people are fed up of ranting and raving to the deaf ears of CVS to bring  back some positivity in the show. Villians committing all sorts of crimes but are not punished for it.  Cvs love for Ruksar has ruined the show for most people she was cringeworthy and unbearable to watch. The evil always winning over the good. Loads of loose ends and none of the tracks having a proper closure. 

I always wanted a kabeer jealousy track since the time he gave Zara talak so hopefully with the entry of KM we will get that but I don't trust the CVS he might be another negative character to add to the list of villians.

Originally posted by Zaabir

I think people are fed up of ranting and raving to the deaf ears of CVS to bring  back some positivity in the show. Villians committing all sorts of crimes but are not punished for it.  Cvs love for Ruksar has ruined the show for most people she was cringeworthy and unbearable to watch. The evil always winning over the good. Loads of loose ends and none of the tracks having a proper closure. 

I always wanted a kabeer jealousy track since the time he gave Zara talak so hopefully with the entry of KM we will get that but I don't trust the CVS he might be another negative character to add to the list of villians.

Ruksar repulses me but to be honest, she brings TRP. ZaBeer have always come closer because of her tactics and audience loved that. We get amazing romantic scenes after Ruksar's games so I am still watching for those moments. 

Originally posted by Arshian14

Ruksar repulses me but to be honest, she brings TRP. ZaBeer have always come closer because of her tactics and audience loved that. We get amazing romantic scenes after Ruksar's games so I am still watching for those moments. 

I despise the character of ruksar she is cringeworthy and unbearable to watch yes  indirectly due to her tactics she bought zabeer together but some of the stuff she has done cannot be forgotten or forgiven. Once a snake will always be a snake. There was no need for her in the current track once zabeer were united her comeback would have made more sense. 

Originally posted by Zaabir

I despise the character of ruksar she is cringeworthy and unbearable to watch yes  indirectly due to her tactics she bought zabeer together but some of the stuff she has done cannot be forgotten or forgiven. Once a snake will always be a snake. There was no need for her in the current track once zabeer were united her comeback would have made more sense. 

I completely agree with you. This better be the last time they introduce her. I think she came back so KabSar divorce happens. This is important to make sure that Zara is his only wife and no one else can have any right over him. If Ruksar never made an entry then we would never have the pleasure to see Kabir divorcing her.