AdiYa FF-Ek duje ke vaastey

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello guys..!! I'm Kaushik...πŸ˜ƒ New to the forum...it's been long since bepannaah has ended...but the memories are still fresh in our mind...Right..?? So I was missing the show...and thought to write something on AdiYa...so without taking much of your time here is the prologue...

PROLOGUE

A handsome man wearing a three peice suit is standing at the window of his room with a smile on his face...SmileHolding a photoframe in which there is a photograph of a girl may be of 5yrs with a boy of 7yrs are standing holding a cute baby girl in their arms both looked so happy...

*Flashback*

A cute and beautiful girl of 5yrs with chocolate brown eyes and chocolate brown hairs is sitting in her room and playing with her toys...Just then a cute little boy of 7yrs comes from behind and puts his little hands on that girls eyes...And with that the girl squeals his name...

Z- Adiii..!!!Big smile

Then Aditya comes in front of her and asks with a cute pout...

A- ZO tum mujhe hamesha keshe pehchan leti ho...??Unhappy

Zoya giggles at this and says...

Z- Czzz...I lob uhh buddhu...LOL

A- I love u too my Princess...Big smile

And they both hugs eachother...just then Wasim comes to her room and feels so happy to see his daughter and Aditya happy with eachother...SmileAnd when Zoya notices him she comes running to him wasim takes her daughter in his arms...

Z- Papa aap a gye...ab main b apni shishter se milungi...yeee!!!Big smile

W- haan mera baccha...chalo ab jldi se ready ho jao...hum log ko hospital jana h na...aapko mumma or anpi choti behen se milna h...haina...??Big smile

Zoya nodded her head in excitment...

W- Aditya beta aap b Ananya k sath neeche aa jana ohk..??

A- Yes uncle...

And with this Wasim left the room...Aditya feels really sad, he sits on Zoya's bed and started crying...CryZoya comes towards him and asks...

Z- Adi tum kyu lo laye ho...??

A- You know Princess no one loves me...Cry

He says between his sobs

Z- Ni Adi...I lob u...

A- Princess papa ne esa kyu kiya...?? Mumma mujhe chod kr kyu chali gai...?? Kya main itna bura hun...??

Z- Ni Adi tum to bht acche ho...tum mele flnd ho na...toh mele mumma-papa tumhare mumma-papa...meli behen tumhari behen...aur Arjun vo b to tumko bht pyaal klta h na...

A- Sacchi...??Smile

Z- Mucchi...Smile

Then he hugged her tightlyHug...and says...

A- I love u sooo much ZO...

Z- I lob uhh tooo...Dekho ab tum lona bnd klo tumne meko b rula diya...

Aditya wiped his tears and then hers...and asked...

A- Princess tum kabhi mujhe chod kr ni jaogi na...Promise me...

Z- kabi ni...I plomishh...!!

A- ZOI vo promise hota h plomish ni...

He laughedROFL...and she pouted...

*Flashback ends*

That handsome man was none other than The Aditya Hooda...he kissed the photoframe and placed it near his heart...

A- Tum kb wapas aaogi Zoya...I miss u soo much...tumhe pta h na k tumhara Adi tumhare bina nahi reh skta plzz wapas aa jao...I love u Princess...

So guys thats it...do tell me should I continue or not...plz comment either good or bad both r welcome...and hit like button if u like itTongue...

Thanks for reading...Big smile

Edited by Kaushiki - 4 years ago

Please please do continue. 'Childhood besties turned into lovers' is one of my favourite plots. I will love to read till the end. Hope you continue soon.

really really liked itπŸ‘